Animal Advocacy The Petition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeryFairy

Anachronism
Reaction score
I figured we could have one big sticky thread where we post links to animal advocacy petitions for everyone to sign if they want to. So post up a link to the petition, a deadline date (if there is one), a little bit about it, and any other relevant information (whether you need to live in a certain area, other ways you can help, etc). I'll remove posts when they're no longer relevant, to keep the thread nice and fresh. If you want to start a separate topic for actual discussion of the issue, go right ahead, but I'd like to keep this thread for just the links if possible. This doesn't prohibit you from posting the links in other places or anything like that - I just thought it would be a useful resource.

Edit: if you want a way to remember which ones you've already signed, you can 'like' the post with the petition link :)

Reactions: Pickle Juice
You're very sweet Aery - I was waiting for this section to be included as I am so concerned about animal welfare and signing petitions is the only way that I feel that I can help.

This one caught my eye the other day - animal farms to be used for the opening ceremony at the London olympics. I just couldn't believe my eyes. Have the Brits gone nuts !!:mad:

I think that every new petition should have a title. Feel free to move it to another section if need be. Thank you.

For the badger cull this petition is a lot better: [Link removed, petition successful!!]

If there is over 100,000 signatures on those petitions then it has to be debated in parliament.

Plus it was this guy who started that petition:

brian-may-queen.jpg

I have signed it and have typed in my family member's address as I'm not a UK resident.

Thank you for posting !

Status
Not open for further replies.