Animal Advocacy The Petition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:

Cheer up my lovely.

Just think good deeds are happening too, I bet somewhere a dog is leaving a rescue center on the way to his forever home. I always think of that when I'm sad.

:hug:

Cheer up my lovely. Thanx !!!!! :kiss:

Just think good deeds are happening too, I bet somewhere a dog is leaving a rescue center on the way to his forever home. I always think of that when I'm sad.

I was in a good mood this morning ! Than I received a stupid e mail telling me what to do/not do from a member
of the owner's board. Coming back from my hospital appointment, I saw those poor mites from the circus by the road side and now what I've read in the petitions.

I do hope that lots of dogs are being rescued if not I'm going to hibernate.;)

I hate circuses with a passion :mad: I'm not surprised your in a bad mood after seeing the poor things.

They definitely are, each weekend when I return to our local center to walk the dogs, a few are always missing because they have found their forever homes, it makes my heart swell <3

Hope your hospital appointment was alright.

I hate circuses with a passion :mad: I'm not surprised your in a bad mood after seeing the poor things.

They definitely are, each weekend when I return to our local center to walk the dogs, a few are always missing because they have found their forever homes, it makes my heart swell <3 Awww Bless the mites.

Hope your hospital appointment was alright.
Yes very well.:dog:

I am now having my 2nd Hob Nob.:(

Reactions: TreeHugger
I have the PETA app downloaded and I get alerts on the current petitions. The links are really easy to send an email that is already drafted, though you're encouraged to personalise it. Would recommend xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.