Animal Advocacy The Petition Thread

Hello 👋,
Please sign and share this petition to help save Benji the bullock and all the other animals!!!!
Thank you 😊 🙏🏾 ☺️ to the moon 🌒 and back.
I love you 😍.
May you, Benji, all the other animals and all other sentient beings everywhere be perfectly well, healthy, happy and safe forever ♾.
Best Wishes to all,
Rory.
Have the best day and night ever!

Hello 👋,

Please sign and share this petition to help stop animal testing for COVID-19 in the UK and drastically increase funding for humane research into vaccines and cures for COVID-19 NOW!!!!! We CAN do this!!!! Let’s save as many people and animals as we can!!!!

I need five signatures before this petition will go on to the reviewing stage - if it meets their standards, they’ll publish it! Once it has 21 signatures, it won’t be able to get any more until the Petitions Team check it.

Please do all you can to help make this petition go viral!!!!

Petition: Drastically Increase Funding for Non-Animal Research for COVID-19 NOW!!!!

Thank you to the moon 🌒 and back for this and for all the good you do, will do and have ever done for everyone!

I send my greatest love, compassion and best wishes to all at this time...

Greatest Best Wishes to all,

Rory.

Have the best day and night ever!

But the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has decided that now isn't the time to promote adoption and rescue options, even though there are countless pups locked in shelters, desperate for their chance to join someone's family. Instead, the BBC is producing a new program with the working title Will My Puppies Make Me Rich?, which will promote irresponsible breeding based around how much money people can squeeze out of innocent dogs.