The myth of the Angry Vegan V the Angry Non Vegan

Vegan Dogs

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
The myth of the Angry Vegan versus the Reality of the Angry Non Vegan and reasons for their anger at the very word VEGAN

How can you tell someone is vegan ?

Don't worry ! when you offer them meat...they will politely say ..."no thanks"...then you can ask them a bunch of questions about it which they will answer politely....then you can get upset about it for no reason.

ps I add...add the words VEGAN DOG or VEGAN CAT and same effect if not worse...you will be called ? an ANIMAL ABUSER by ANIMAL ABUSERS lol !?

just ONE PICTURE of VEGAN DOGS or a VEGAN CAT can launch not 1000 ships but 1000 INSULTS Lol

Oh the DOG people are MUCH more hostile i add...the cat people ignore things like cats do do not give ORDERS to people like dog owners do..i often have to say....I AM NOT A DOG TO TAKE ORDERS to them lol

exocet.jpg

Anger and hostility of Non Vegans is a HUGE issue.

It is no wonder we humans ABUSE so many animals unnecessarily....we USE them to suit our wishes.

Being used to take it for granted that we have the "right" to kill fearful defenseless animals that would never harm us humans for no other reason than habits of taste and big business easy money made that way out of them pushed in our faces by their ads etc every day

...that are easily satisfied more healthily by plant foods ...

people feel HOSTILE to the mere word VEGAN that disturbs this killing they do that they prefer to ignore as done out of sight of course to not recognise the dead body of an animal on a plate.

woke up this morning in sunny for a Change Cheshire to see the usual "angry non vegan " abuse to me.

By people who kill animals every day ! who accuse me of cruelty lol ! animal abuse lol ! being mad lol ! (well that is always an easy option when people disagree with you over anything lol)

who have lost any RIGHT to talk about "loving animals" or "respecting" animals when they kill them surely if anyone has a brain to see the truth in that fact ! how...can anyone object to anything about treatment of animals who kills them ?

All over feeding my cat and dogs healthy cruelty free vegan pet food of course...i get at least 1 a day.

Let us not talk about the "angry vegan" so much as the "angry non vegan" at the very sound of the word VEGAN usually....as it disturbs and makes people angry in itself ! it raises without having to say anything more issues about morality about killing ! clear !

It does not matter what you say...as SOON as you suggest that plant foods taste good or say the word VEGAN it makes people feel uncomfortable and they get "angry" issue.

So ? what do you say then ? accused of "preaching" for simply saying "i eat vegan" or "i prefer vegan food" ?

So you AGREE that FOOD is a CHOICE ? and ok to ignore the CHOICE of the victim killed ?

So you say of course I am not judging you eat what you like ? animals do not matter ?

So you say SORRY for offending you with the word VEGAN ?

how much must you APOLOGISE ?

or ? explain to them that they are angry and upset as they do not like being reminded what they eat was once a poor defenseless animal who did not want to die ? and it makes them angry to hear it or be made to realise it better

Attachments

• angry vegan.jpg
    angry vegan.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
I get you. I belong to a forum for a specific medical condition. Some of the other users are carnivores - they are proud of this - all they eat is flesh and animal products. One has even gone raw, and consumes nothing but raw flesh/organ meats.

I restrict my posting to a specific thread, and also to the Veggie/vegan nutrition sub-forum. If I post anywhere else I face abuse and ridicule. I report posts and nothing happens.

One of the carnivores boasts about how she fixes food at a vegan food festival and describes the attending vegans in absolutely disgusting terms, and is appallingly rude. Nothing is done.

I have been so upset that I have finally decided to leave that forum. I stayed for the sake of any new people who join because of their medical condition, but who also are veggie or vegan and need support and advice on how it fits in with their condition. But I have finally decided that I cannot cope with it anymore; I just don't need the hassle.

I am sure they are angry because my existence/posting gives them the guilts but their response is foul jokes and comments about vegans and veganism.

I get you. I belong to a forum for a specific medical condition.

My sister had a colectomy like twenty years ago. She gave her Doctor/surgeon permission to give out her phone number to people who are thinking about the operation. She gets just a few phone calls a year (the doc has a lot of other people who are approachable and tries to only give her number to people in very similar situations).
You might try doing something like that instead of being a member of a forum.
The last person she spoke to had been putting off the operation for like 6 months because of the horror stories she had read online. My sister ended up on the phone with her for like 30 minutes. And I think really helped her out.
the girl had been given my sister's number (and several other numbers) to call last year. but she had never reached out. Just by chance one of her family members saw the list of people and knew my sister and reached out to my sister and had my sister call her.

Last edited:
That seems like a very good idea. Much appreciated :)

I get you. I belong to a forum for a specific medical condition. Some of the other users are carnivores - they are proud of this - all they eat is flesh and animal products. One has even gone raw, and consumes nothing but raw flesh/organ meats.

I restrict my posting to a specific thread, and also to the Veggie/vegan nutrition sub-forum. If I post anywhere else I face abuse and ridicule. I report posts and nothing happens.

One of the carnivores boasts about how she fixes food at a vegan food festival and describes the attending vegans in absolutely disgusting terms, and is appallingly rude. Nothing is done.

I have been so upset that I have finally decided to leave that forum. I stayed for the sake of any new people who join because of their medical condition, but who also are veggie or vegan and need support and advice on how it fits in with their condition. But I have finally decided that I cannot cope with it anymore; I just don't need the hassle.

I am sure they are angry because my existence/posting gives them the guilts but their response is foul jokes and comments about vegans and veganism.
I replied to a forum about a star that is vegan and how he mentioned it at the awards ceremony. I put out some information and all of a sudden i was being told that we shouldnt force our way on them or something and that their grandparents ate pork and lived for 90+yrs without a problem. Well i can bet they may not have had a very serious problem but that their veins were plugged up by that time. We're told to pound sand. Whatever that means. Its ridiculous you cant have a CIVIL debate anymore. People are just hateful. 🐽🐐

Reactions: TofuRobot
Vegan gains destroys your theory, then I've dealt with vegans with homicidal fantasies and desires (toward me as well) for merely arguing with them, misanthropes human hating variety and vegan name calling meat eaters using terms as murderer. Then there are calmer vegan activists such as earthling ed or those who just quietly adhere to lifestyle. This a hardly myth but more generalization likely derived from cases like above, how accurate is such generalization to vegans in totality I doubt we have enough data conclusively determine it, even in regard to specific time period. Same is true for non-vegans from what I've saw, some people will agree with veganism but don't practice, some are accepting, some don't care, and some get worked up.

I replied to a forum about a star that is vegan and how he mentioned it at the awards ceremony. I put out some information and all of a sudden i was being told that we shouldnt force our way on them or something and that their grandparents ate pork and lived for 90+yrs without a problem. Well i can bet they may not have had a very serious problem but that their veins were plugged up by that time. We're told to pound sand. Whatever that means. Its ridiculous you cant have a CIVIL debate anymore. People are just hateful. 🐽🐐
Yeah, go see my latest story in the Gripe thread... :/