Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

But let’s see, what is that comparison? When saying they globe it’s 4% or even less? I mean, hold on while I go find a long list of things were are far more likely to die from.

Sources please.
Don’t forget to include the stats on how the flu vaccine can cause the flu and caused you to be a carrier.

This just in

Sweden And Denmark Took Very Different Approaches To Fighting The Coronavirus.
The Data Shows Many More People Are Dying In Sweden.

"Sweden has seen a 34.5% increase in excess deaths this month compared to a 6.5% rise in Denmark"

All kinds of weird stories starting to come out about NYC hospitals and their lack of appropriate care for covid patients. It’s very disturbing if it’s true.

trump is ordering all meat processing plants to re-open.

I don't know how that's supposed to work, with so many workers sick.

But, hey, who cares. They're brown, so it's not as though their lives count anyway.
His heiney's order would absolve the plants from any liability
Just when i thought he couldn't get any worse without being removed, he gets worse, and stays in power
The babies are born, their is no more room....Sounds like a great place to start a sanctuary....

• Agree
Reactions: Mischief
Blin... i never wear bras, so i'm deprived of this fantastic option, alas... :lol:
Me neither, and not sure if I have even one! It probably would be a perfect fit ...
There's a woman at work who wore a pretty pink mask that so seriously looked like a bra

Reactions: Val
haven't worn one in almost 40 years.... so not an option for me either

here's one for the guys...

Emma JC

I love it but all my jock straps are very porous - um ventilated. probably not suitable. Otherwise, I would so do this. hmm. Hmmm.... its time I buy some new ones anyway. Besides no way, I'm putting a "used" jockstrap on my face.

One of my my bra cups would definitely cover my face! I remember one of my ex-managers at work said to me that she had a breast reduction. Lol, they are not that uncomfortable, luckily, just big.:laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC and Val
haven't worn one in almost 40 years.... so not an option for me either

here's one for the guys...

Emma JC

Good idea, but one will need to put some more inner layers inside this "improvised mask"... I thought: unfortunately i don't have this kind of panties either... My panties look like... 90-y.o. woman's panties... :lol:

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC