Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

I'm boosted! One hour in and so far so good. I know it's early yet but every minute that passes by without my feeling sick, is a celebration. Arm feels good too.

I did have a bit of a panic attack just before leaving the house but I got it under control.
Is this your third shot? Second booster?
I'm confused. I'm seeing both everyone should get this new one, or just those immune compromised?
I had the two , then the booster.

I have old tests, but think I'll do one just because I'm awfully mucosy--sinus and cough, for the last three days. That's all though

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Awwww. One of my friends got the booster yesterday, and the symptoms basically lasted about 12 hours, so hopefully it won't be too bad/long for you.
How was your cold? I realize that after I cough, or blow my nose (multiple times) I feel fine, but before I feel so congested and headachy. I guess I am more tired. I've been blaming everything on work!

How was your cold? I realize that after I cough, or blow my nose (multiple times) I feel fine, but before I feel so congested and headachy. I guess I am more tired. I've been blaming everything on work!
What you have sounds like how mine started. I thought it was allergies at first, but it ended up a head cold. I tested for COVID a couple of times, but it came back negative both times. It has lasted more than a week, which is annoying. I'm getting incrementally better, though, which is good.

Is this your third shot? Second booster?
I'm confused. I'm seeing both everyone should get this new one, or just those immune compromised?
I had the two , then the booster.

I have old tests, but think I'll do one just because I'm awfully mucosy--sinus and cough, for the last three days. That's all though
This is my second booster...the bivalent one.

I'm actually hanging in. I thought it was going towards a full blown crash but it's not, so far. I'm body/muscle tired. Not really sleepy. And not bad enough to need to take anything for it. I'd prefer not to. I'm just at the six hour mark. At this point last time, I had full blown body aches and felt as if I had a 102 fever even though I never had an actual fever. I'm not feeling that bad right now. I'm kind of hopeful! My arm hurts just a little but again, nothing like with the other three shots.

Not long ago I said here I'm feeling a little 'mucosy'. Well I have been the last couple days, but now am fully chilled, and not feeling very well. I still have the tests we got in the summer with exp dates of august, so I did one, and it came up positive
I found this site with a chart of new expiration dates for the tests--mine is good till Feb 2023

I did another test, and now waiting .......

Thankfully I stocked up on tissues!

Second test is also positive. :worried: :fp::mask:
I keep hearing those people saying "we're all going to get it and have herd immunity" :mad:

Not long ago I said here I'm feeling a little 'mucosy'. Well I have been the last couple days, but now am fully chilled, and not feeling very well. I still have the tests we got in the summer with exp dates of august, so I did one, and it came up positive
I found this site with a chart of new expiration dates for the tests--mine is good till Feb 2023

I did another test, and now waiting .......

Thankfully I stocked up on tissues!

Second test is also positive. :worried: :fp::mask:
I keep hearing those people saying "we're all going to get it and have herd immunity" :mad:
Oh noooooooo! I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon!

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and silva
I had a scary bit where I couldn't warm up! I laid on the couch with a blanket, asked for another, and felt chilled to the core. I got up after a while and later got warm again
I don't feel any worse than a cold for the most part, but it does explain why my stomachs been iffy. I was still blaming the pasta from Friday :weird: .
What a bad time to miss work.

@silva oh man...I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it doesn't last too long. Get plenty of rest! 💙

Reactions: PTree15
Husband is awake with bad headache and chills. He's downing some Tylenol. I'm still pretty good after taking the one Tylenol at 5:30 pm Sunday. Not sure I'll fall back to sleep though now that I'm awake. It's almost 3 am. That will be a bummer.

I was supposed to get my flu jab today, but I rescheduled it for a couple of weeks time. I keep reading that people are getting bad flu/colds this season so I need to get it done. I booked it for a pharmacy much closer to my house this time.

Hope @silva is doing ok…
I am...but so much mucous! :yuck: As soon as I blow my nose I have to cough and back again. It's all really loose, and I'm not wheezing anymore. Asthma was what really scared me, and I'd been wheezing a lot the past few days
I just looked at the email from my boss who says he thinks covid requires 5 days off. :sniff::pout:. I think I might have 6 days left. Why so many aren't testing, it's not required! 🙄
I got a really sleep though. I hope my sons don't get it

I ordered more covid tests.

Glad you are hanging in there, @silva
@KLS52 I hope your husband feels better soon. Good that the Tylenol helped you. I hope you got some more sleep!

Reactions: KLS52