Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

We have a raise in infected people here I live now. The reason behind it this time is some Christians. It's been the same thing every, single time this pandemic, the religious people causes the big jumps in infected people. It's not allowed with different sport activities for people over the age 16 here, strict rules about alchohole serving etc, but the religious meetings that gives us troubles all the times now is allowed...

Of cause the biggest news here now is that the Pfizer vaccine is on it's way! It will probably arrive 23rd December waiting for the last approval, and they they will start to vaccinate people the 27th December in Oslo (that has the highest infection rate). The first news we got was that they had plans to start in north of Norway, that have had nearly none cases...

I may get vaccinated summer 2021... So not a hope for me for a long, long time....

Our vaccination programme will begin at the end of December. However, the second phase for the +65's-75's will commence between February and March 2021.

I just wonder how did the UK manage to get the roll out before all of the other countries?;)

Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
Which vaccine does the UK have? I saw that the US have approved the Moderna now.

I think we get some in January too. The first one are probably a bit symbolic, as all countries get the same amounts. I wished they started on the health workers. So they can get their protection (and then they can't take the virus into the nursing homes etc...).

Which vaccine does the UK have? I saw that the US have approved the Moderna now.

I think we get some in January too. The first one are probably a bit symbolic, as all countries get the same amounts. I wished they started on the health workers. So they can get their protection (and then they can't take the virus into the nursing homes etc...).

Pfizer.

I totally agree that all the health works should be N°1 as they are in contact with Covid patients all day long. It's amazing that they are N° 2 !

• Agree
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
Pfizer.

I totally agree that all the health works should be N°1 as they are in contact with Covid patients all day long. It's amazing that they are N° 2 !

I think Norway waits until the EU approves it, but UK probably approved it before.

People on nursing homes are the first one, then people above 85 years, the third one are people over 64 years and then people between 18 and 64 with different illnesses. So that makes the health workers on place 5....

I think Norway waits until the EU approves it, but UK probably approved it before.

People on nursing homes are the first one, then people above 85 years, the third one are people over 64 years and then people between 18 and 64 with different illnesses. So that makes the health workers on place 5....

Sadly, only 1 person out of 2 will have the Covid vaccine over here. It's a country where people are skeptical of vaccines. I have discussed the subject with 4 people and they all refuse to have it.

• Informative
Reactions: Urban Gardener

Sadly, only 1 person out of 2 will have the Covid vaccine over here. It's a country where people are skeptical of vaccines. I have discussed the subject with 4 people and they all refuse to have it.
Thanks for the article!

I think the rate is a bit higher here luckly, the vacciantion rate in Norway are quite good. I hope a lot will take it. But the anti vax movements are rising everywhere. People can risk getting a headaice for a couple of days after all, and we have to understand how awful that is for them...

Reactions: Urban Gardener
Then I guess you will never take chemo therapy if you get cancer or any other medication. If you need a surgery, no painkillers or anesthesia. Or else you are not a vegan. :)
That would be very hard indeed, But I'm a strong believer in herbal medicine and have seen ancient herbal remedies that work much better then these thigs.

A vegan can not get the vaccine because it was tested on animals.
You're right. It's better for us to become gravely ill from COVID-19, so that we can be hospitalized and given lots of medicine (also tested on animals). If we die in the hospital, then people can enjoy saying, "They died from a weak, vegan immune system".

That would be very hard indeed, But I'm a strong believer in herbal medicine and have seen ancient herbal remedies that work much better then these thigs.

Then I suggest you only use it, instead of pointing fingers at others. Also during a cancer treatment, a surgery etc. Since they work so much better. :)

If we start using a magnifying glas, none of us are vegan...

You're right. It's better for us to become gravely ill from COVID-19, so that we can be hospitalized and given lots of medicine (also tested on animals). If we die in the hospital, then people can enjoy saying, "They died from a weak, vegan immune system".
can't you just wear a mask and stand six feet apart?

• Haha
Reactions: silva
I think the evil, animal testing, pharma companies lie to us the same way the evil animal eating food producers do.

After you film yourself going through a internal surgery with no drugs used what do ever I will belive you. :)
No surgery needed most times with these herbal medicines you can be cured from diseases that require surgery just to help treat in modern medicine!

After you film yourself going through a internal surgery with no drugs used what do ever I will belive you. :)
Keep in mind these companies don't care about your health they're here to make money and to make money sometimes a cure is something you really don't want people having access to.