The Everything Animal Thread

Several late night comedians have already pointed this out but the worst news stories all seem to start with the words, "A Florida man. .."

• Haha
Reactions: KLS52

• Love
Reactions: Lou and KLS52
The expression on the cat reminds me of Elrond when Merry and Pippin barge in during the council.

That’s amazing lol 😍
Two of mine would not fit in there.
I love that cat. It’s gorgeous. 💓

For Camus the rooster, there's one person who holds a place in his heart above all others, and he's not afraid to show it.

About six months ago, Camus and his brother, named Sartre, were found abandoned in a cardboard box outside the Lighthouse Farm Sanctuary in Oregon. It's unclear what life was like for them before they were rescued, but sanctuary founders Peter and Gwen Jakubisin stepped in to make sure they'd be happy and safe from here on out — and the gesture is clearly appreciated.

Not long after Camus arrived at the sanctuary, he formed a remarkable bond with the man who saved him. And with that, an adorable little tradition began — making clear just how much he loves him.

"Camus doesn't really like anyone else, but he took to Peter immediately for some reason. Now he waits for him to get home and comes running to greet him," Gwen told The Dodo. "It happens every single time. It's so sweet!"

Simply gorgeous. :innocent: