The Dog Lovers Thread

I don't understand creating this sort of an hypothetical scenarios and framing them as somehow funny. To me it feels like the husbands value here is being reduced. He is less than other family members. And that's somehow funny.

Of course if someone was so cruel that they would demand the wife to make a choice... that would be abusive, manipulative and "toxic". In this case the wife would be better without her partner.

But to create such of an scenario and then laughing about it... I just don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
317633991_1171004270494809_8660186425922011241_n.jpg

This is an old story but recently has gotten some fresh legs.

According to the Daily News
A Virginia beagle-owner who was forced to pick between his partner and his pet made the obvious choice in a hilarious Craigslist ad that seeks a new home for his "purebred."​
This is the ad
My girlfriend does not like my beagle Molly, so I have to rehome her.​
She is a purebured from a wealthy area and I have had her for 4 years. She likes to play games. She's not totally trained. Has long hair so she's a little high maintenance, especially the nails, but she loves having them done. Stays up all night yapping but sleeps when I work. She only eats the BEST, most expensive food. Will NEVER greet you at the door after a long day or give you unconditional love when you're down. Does not bite but she can be mean as hell!​
So, if anyone is interested in my 30 year old selfish girlfriend, give me a call. My dog and I want her rehomed ASAP.​

Haha…I’ve seen similar with needing to give away the boyfriend and even the kids, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: shyvas
I just took my dog out wearing her pink outfit and she got so many comments from people on the street saying how cute she was! :D
I love going out with my daughter's dog because we always get so much attention, lol.

Reactions: Chryssie and Lou