The Dog Lovers Thread

Muggle

Forum Legend
Reaction score
We have a cat one and a rabbit one so I think we need a dog thread. :D

funny-basset-hounds-running.jpg

^ This story gives me goosbumps.

I keep meaning to watch the film made about it, but I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready. Have you seen it Shyvas?

Reactions: KLS52
^ This story gives me goosbumps.

I keep meaning to watch the film made about it, but I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready. Have you seen it Shyvas?

Aroung 20 times TreeHugger ! I have recorded it on my Sky box and watch it from time to time. It is a real
tear jerker but such a beautiful story about loyalty and unconditional love. I'm sure that you'd love the story.

I don't have any cute pictures to share, but dogs are amazing and I love them! I think I've been converted to a rabbit person but if I'm ever in a position where I'm working from home or otherwise know that I will be able to spend all day at home, I would like to adopt a dog. We were never allowed one as children because my mum (quite rightly) said that we would walk him lovingly for about two weeks then get bored, and she would be lumbered with him for the next 15 years. I think they are so enriching to a family and so adorable.

I love big dogs the most, they have that kind of awkward-gentle-giant thing going on. But I do have a special weakness for chocolate labs and blue staffs.

I am definately a dog person.
Ive been around dogs all my life. I grew up with 3 beautiful Golden Retrievers from being born. They were so kind and soft hearted.
Then we had border terriers. Our last family dog passed away 3 years ago and we havent gotten any more. My sister did get a black lab earlier this year.

Haha mums always know best!

Blue staffs are stunning.

The bigger and uglier the dog, the better for me. I do have a soft spot for brutes.

Do you want a black staffie cross? He came in as a stray and he's looking for a home!

200_148_csupload_49972848.jpg

Not a very good photo because when he first came in he was very nervous, and now he won't stay still long enough for us to take a photo of him. :rolleyes:

Aroung 20 times TreeHugger ! I have recorded it on my Sky box and watch it from time to time. It is a real
tear jerker but such a beautiful story about loyalty and unconditional love. I'm sure that you'd love the story.

Aww that trailer was beautiful! Thanks for posting.
Definitely need to see this. :)

Do you want a black staffie cross? He came in as a stray and he's looking for a home!

200_148_csupload_49972848.jpg

Not a very good photo because when he first came in he was very nervous, and now he won't stay still long enough for us to take a photo of him. :rolleyes:

Aww poor little sweetie pie!
I wish I could, but there there's not enough space/money for another dog in my house :(

cute-puppies-wallpaper-1280x800-1001037.jpg

Dogs and puppies are lovely (although I do prefer cats, sorry!) but I do hope to adopt more dogs in the future. :) They are so interactive and loving and I still browse the rescue forums daily and there are a disgraceful amount of dogs needing homes.:mad:

Aww that trailer was beautiful! Thanks for posting.
Definitely need to see this. :)

Yes, I have just watched it and started :sob:which is OK if you're alone.
During my holidays in LA, I watched it with my cousin and husband and was trying to fight back the tears.:(