The Coffee House-Come and Chat With Us!(December 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year has flown by! Welcome, December. We're supposed to get snow later today. It's really winter now, haha.

I know someone in your neck of the woods, who is jumping to the ceiling. :p
Indeed! Since I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow, I might actually enjoy it, too. 🙃

Last edited:
We had someone come and do a yard cleanup since it was one of the conditions of selling the house to the first buyer. What a difference in the way the yard looks! So neat/clean and done just before the (supposed) snowstorm.

As usual, I had a whole week off of work, did little, and today, my last day, remember all the stuff I wanted to do around the house!
Same. I've been off since Wednesday and had originally planned on getting all my homework done by Saturday. I didn't even start until yesterday at 4 PM, so I'm still working on it, now. D'oh! 🤦‍♀️
I am distracted because it seems like this class is taking forever... and I'm anxious to start my German class next semester, so I'm trying to cram in as much German as I can now so it won't be such a humongous shock later, LOL. Well, and to be fair, my furnace is out and where I have to sit to work on homework it's freeezing so I've not wanted to do it. I suffer from my mouse hand being SO cold... I literally got distracted yesterday looking for a "mouse hand warmer" (not to be confused with something that would warm a mouse's paw, LOL). 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.