The Coffee House - Come and Chat With Us! (December 2019)

PTree15

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I've put up my Christmas tree and want to do more decorations, but they might have to wait until tomorrow, as I have to work later. The weather has been as advertised: snow, then sleet, now a mix of rain and sleet. It's supposed to turn back to snow tomorrow. I hope it's not too icy. I need my power to stay on. :D

PTree15

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
This is our big 3-5 snowstorm so far.
View attachment 1280
Hahaha, that looks like my deck, too. It's currently sleeting. The cat does not like the sound of it pelting the windows. We're allegedly getting more accumulation tomorrow, but we will see. I'm skeptical. :D

• ❤
Reactions: shyvas

KLS52

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegetarian
Hahaha, that looks like my deck, too. It's currently sleeting. The cat does not like the sound of it pelting the windows. We're allegedly getting more accumulation tomorrow, but we will see. I'm skeptical. :D
That’s what I’m hearing too. You know I’m skeptical especially after this debacle lol.

• 🤣
Reactions: PTree15

PTree15

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
That’s what I’m hearing too. You know I’m skeptical especially after this debacle lol.
Same here! I mean, it's good that I came back from Rhode Island last night because I did get the tree up and all that. And I've been knitting a little. So it's all good, but I expected at least 3 inches by now. :D

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegetarian
Same here! I mean, it's good that I came back from Rhode Island last night because I did get the tree up and all that. And I've been knitting a little. So it's all good, but I expected at least 3 inches by now. :D
How far is Rhode Island from your place ?

• 👍
Reactions: Qwaychou

Qwaychou

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan Newbie
I don't think we got any snow here yet, i haven't looked outside. The husband was up at 6 and went right back to co structing his tv stand for his new tv! (Vegans don't kill...vegans dont kill...vegans dont kill...)

• ❤
Reactions: Forest Nymph

PTree15

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
How far is Rhode Island from your place ?
It's about an hour and a half drive to my parents' house. My parents really wanted me to stay over because they missed me. :D I hadn't seen them in three weeks because of the plans I had with friends and family. :D

• ❤
  • ℹ
Reactions: KLS52 and shyvas

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegetarian
It's about an hour and a half drive to my parents' house. My parents really wanted me to stay over because they missed me. :D I hadn't seen them in three weeks because of the plans I had with friends and family. :D
That's quite a long drive. I hope that you can catch up very soon.

• 👍
Reactions: PTree15

Qwaychou

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan Newbie
Woke up at 1, went through one of my cookbooks looking for ideas for this week. Its gonna be a good week. My folks are coming down for the holiday get together, so i get to see them. I also get to share some of my vegan cooking with them. They are getting pasties from a local place, so i am cooking myself whatever i want! Ha! Plus, i know they will want to "sample" what i brought.

Qwaychou

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan Newbie
Snow-filled clouds looming over us this morning up here. Its been holding off for a while, maybe today we'll get it?
As for me, my house looks like its been ransacked, and i need to clean.

• ❤
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15