The Cat Lovers Thread

We've been here for a whole year now (US->Germany) and I was so worried how my elderly cat would do with the move, but both of my cats have thrived. Tyler's 18 now, has had kidney failure for a few years, and is slightly hyperthyroid, but is doing great. He loves to sleep snuggled on my shoulder. They both love looking into my neighbor's beautiful garden.

Attachments

• TylerSleeping.jpg
    TylerSleeping.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 10
  • TylerChico.jpg
    TylerChico.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 10
  • TylerChicoGarden.jpg
    TylerChicoGarden.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 10
We've been here for a whole year now (US->Germany) and I was so worried how my elderly cat would do with the move, but both of my cats have thrived. Tyler's 18 now, has had kidney failure for a few years, and is slightly hyperthyroid, but is doing great. He loves to sleep snuggled on my shoulder. They both love looking into my neighbor's beautiful garden.
That is great to hear! Your cats are gorgeous!

Reactions: Calliegirl
The cats have enjoyed me laying on the couch the last couple of days. Here is Smokes!

View attachment 27969
So precious!
No one lays on their backs anymore. Cali use to all the time, and she had a pink hairless belly. She never does that now, and she fur everywhere! Nothing was wrong, just for the years we had her she never had fur on her belly, but this year she does, and we swear her fur is like twice as thick as ever!

I thought this was lovely!

This is how Joon tortures me on a daily basis…this was right after breakfast because I was at the dining room table using my ipad and she was mad that I wouldn’t go sit on the couch/chair so that she could curl up and take a nap. 🤦🏻‍♀️

7947896B-66A5-4BE4-B714-2B8B9DB2685F.jpeg

Thanks guys. xxx

I felt a bit weird posting that pic as I bought a (used) leather sofa recently. I bought it as I have had so many rescue animals and they destroy my fabric sofas and they go to landfill. Intend to donate the leather sofa afterwards.