The Cat Lovers Thread

She makes it really hard to keep a neat house. Granted, this is a spare room, luckily. It’s become a catch all/storage/cat room. I can assure you those bags will remain for awhile as long as she keeps using them.
I have an old chewy box sitting in my living room that she took a particular liking to. I don’t have the heart to get rid of it. It’s been a couple of months. I tried moving it to a less conspicuous spot in a corner but she won’t use it there. It has to be on the side of the coffee table where you enter the room lol. 🤦🏻‍♀️
E055BF41-64E7-4416-AB37-0968B3C27FF2.jpeg

She makes it really hard to keep a neat house. Granted, this is a spare room, luckily. It’s become a catch all/storage/cat room. I can assure you those bags will remain for awhile as long as she keeps using them.
I have an old chewy box sitting in my living room that she took a particular liking to. I don’t have the heart to get rid of it. It’s been a couple of months. I tried moving it to a less conspicuous spot in a corner but she won’t use it there. It has to be on the side of the coffee table where you enter the room lol. 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 24836
We always have Chewy Boxes, buy food,get a free play house!
What's more important anyway? Cats...!

• Agree
Reactions: Chryssie and KLS52
Does anyone on here have Norwegian Forest cats or Maine Coons? My little ones have those breeds in them, delightful creatures. :heart: Cue the 'I love them silly' heart emoji!

• Love
Reactions: KLS52
Does anyone on here have Norwegian Forest cats or Maine Coons? My little ones have those breeds in them, delightful creatures. :heart: Cue the 'I love them silly' heart emoji!
Maine coons are my favorite if I had to pick a breed. I had two cats, who have since crossed over rainbow bridge, who supposedly were part Maine coon. I do believe Bogart could have been a mix but I think my Ben was just a domestic longhair. I do miss them. I have three amazing regular old domestics now…a gray tabby, a tortie and a calico. Funny how we love them no matter what they are. 😍

Bogart B35D4179-9486-43BC-8477-EDE310CF19A3.jpeg

Ben
7E76820C-6DF0-4B4C-966B-396E8D9E6683.jpeg

Does your calico have the infamous tortitude?
For the most part yes! She’s sweet as can be, very affectionate and bonded to me but she can turn on you if you’re not careful. I know her signals so it’s not an issue for me.

Vegan Pulford Chester Cheshire Live Cheshire cat appropriates dog couch in back yard shade away from fierce climate change caused mostly by animal agriculture sun.

Black attracts heat greatly

The Savoy and Regency cabbage seedlings potted out and more seedling potatoes from the Grosvenor garden center sprouted

Cats dogs humans are all opportunists for position of ? Top cat or dog.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/187509255324645/permalink/468021093940125/ vegans with vegan cats Facebook group with files on nutrition and 20 year old vegan cat examples.

and read about the vegetarian lioness by choice Little Tyke here... http://vegan-information.com/Vegan_Rescue_Kitten_New_Little_Tyke_Midnight_Hannukah_Capricorn.html

Sustainable healthy pet food for dogs, cats and ferrets information HOME - sustainablepetfood.info

VeggiePets.com vegan UK Queen's awarded pet food producer direct sales.

Vegetarian versus Meat-Based Diets for Companion Animals scientific peer reviewed explanation of benefits to pet health of vegans direct nutrition foods.

It is healthier to get nutrients from the direct lowest on the food chain source, more efficient and less destructive of life and the planet.

Flesh, animal secretions like eggs and milk...cause cancers etc. Plants don't.

Animal meat, flesh, fish eggs dairy are also virus causes covid, coronavirus, mad cow, swine fever, bird flu, the plague even the common cold originated from horses...

More such viruses are predicted, more deaths and diseases...if we do not go vegan...it starts with you, take responsibility.

Animals are processed foods at the end of the day...processed plants with additives...cut out the middle man. Do it now. Plant Based News Plant Based News.

Home

Attachments

• IMG_20210716_160444.jpg
    IMG_20210716_160444.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20210716_160439.jpg
    IMG_20210716_160439.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20210716_160717.jpg
    IMG_20210716_160717.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: Lou
I loved top cat. I actually just sang the entire theme song to my adult son the other day lol. He just smiled and rolled his eyes.

Reactions: Lou
Way back in 1963, my sister and I found a kitten on our way home from school. Our parents took us all to the vet that night, since she had trouble walking. The vet said she could still have a happy life, and our parents let us keep her; of course he couldn't know exactly how old she was, but he put her birthday at sometime in late July.

I know I've posted about her before, but...

Happy Birthday, Peasant! I'll have a nice cup of catnip tea and toast you.