The Cat Lovers Thread

Mimi passed.
The vet recommended a shot she thought had a good record of putting lymphomas in remission on Sat morning> By late Sun the tumors had all shrunk. She wasn't ok though. She just continued to get more and more lethargic. Wed night she died.
I'm so lost. Sophie and Cali, her "sisters" are lost.
She was a true joyous cat that everyone loved.
Thinking of you this morning. I hope you’re holding up ok.
Mimi looks like my tortie, Joon. She’s my favorite. She has the best personality. A little whiny, lol, but so gentle and puts up with a lot from my other two. She’s very attached to me. 💗

• Friendly
Reactions: silva
Mimi passed.
The vet recommended a shot she thought had a good record of putting lymphomas in remission on Sat morning> By late Sun the tumors had all shrunk. She wasn't ok though. She just continued to get more and more lethargic. Wed night she died.
I'm sorry to read that.xxx

• Friendly
Reactions: silva
I was just looking at the flea treatment and thinking that it is weird I only have one dog and two cats left now. I used to have 2 dogs and six cats a few years ago.

Mimi passed.
I'm so sorry, Silva. Hugs to you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lou