The Cat Lovers Thread

BG is really fluffy now that her hair has grown back! She looks really fat! They are now sleeping on the couch after I got up from reading.

IMG_20210912_162933.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PTree15
Mimi and Char both went to the vet.Mimi now has lumps all under her chin and neck, Char an over due dental check up
Mimi got them biopsied, either lymphoma, or infected lymph glands. Char needs 5 teeth removed,and got bloodwork done--as a senior cat. I kinda flipped when she called him senior, as Char and his brother are our babies! :worried:. I feel so guilty that I waited that long for him to be seen, but every month for I can't even remember when, I've had crazy vet bills that are piling up on my credit card
Jersey is losing weight and will go to a vet at a Pet Supplies Plus vet that is far cheaper for blood work and exam, as well as Sophie who is already on thyroid meds
That will leave Cali and Bobbie to have routine exams.

Three is truly the most animals anyone should live with without the means to afford whatever bills come their way

Six was the most I’ve had at one time. I have three now. I’m thinking here on out I will stick to one because I want to be able to afford insurance. It makes a world of difference when they get really sick/injured. Plus I’m too old now. I don’t want to have to worry about where my cats will end up if I’m unable to care for them or if I’m gone. One cat is easier to place than multiples. I’m hoping I still have a good 8-10 years left with these three gangsters. And hopefully I’ll still be around too!

Last edited:
Mimi passed.
The vet recommended a shot she thought had a good record of putting lymphomas in remission on Sat morning> By late Sun the tumors had all shrunk. She wasn't ok though. She just continued to get more and more lethargic. Wed night she died.
I'm so lost. Sophie and Cali, her "sisters" are lost.
She was a true joyous cat that everyone loved.

Attachments

• Mimi.jpg
    Mimi.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 7