The Cat Lovers Thread

Delighted to have bulk bought human grade vegan cat food in 2kg packets at big discount due to bank holiday recently in the uk ! Cats eat far less than dogs so having the smaller 2kg packets means the 6 months supply ordered lasts longer fresher !

The 15kg size packet for the dogs would be months of 1 cat food and opened not as fresh but these smaller packets are more practical also.

Midnight allowed to sunbath only under supervision copies the dogs and sticks close by in the final autumn warmth the leaves are turning yellow and falling already in Britain so colder nights ahead for rare paws outside in garden.IMG_20200911_152316.jpgIMG_20200911_152105.jpgIMG_20200911_152329.jpgBenevo-Vegan-Adult-Cat-Food-2kg_1.jpgvegan cat midnight.jpg

Reactions: Chryssie
I wish I could take a photo of my roommates cat. I mean I can. But of the back of her head on my lap which isn't especially cute. She's a velvety long-haired black cat of about 5 years old. She currently spends more time with me than my roommate who "owns" her. Not talking bad about my roommate, a very nice lady. I just think animals know who really respect them. Almost every morning I wake up to kitty at my door, and she spends most of the day with me, to the point that I worry about her when I take a night or two "stir crazy escape roommates" COVID-era staycation at a local campground or historic hotel. So far I've never been away longer than 3 days. I've done this maybe once a month for the past three months. But she's not my cat. I tell myself she is not "mine" and she's fine.

I sing the Meow Meow L.A. rockstar cat song to her:

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie and Val
How many cat pictures on this thread are from breeders? Cats are not produces that you can consume.
I don't like cats to look tacky.

I made a new friend in my neighborhood. She is so purrrty and very friendly. I see her in the morning when I go for my walks. And then the other day I saw her owner walking and the cat walks with her all around the neighborhood. So cute.
56415C5A-D808-4FE1-8DC0-08AA948E97E1.jpeg

I made a new friend in my neighborhood. She is so purrrty and very friendly. I see her in the morning when I go for my walks. And then the other day I saw her owner walking and the cat walks with her all around the neighborhood. So cute.
View attachment 22620
There is a women whose cat follows her on walks, no leash, she just walks right by her, never out alone. This cat is all white!

• Love
Reactions: Chryssie and KLS52