The Cat Lovers Thread

I am so fascinated by these cats. I keep looking for rescues but there are none in my area. Not that I would get one now. But maybe down the road when my guys have sadly left me. I would try to find one.
They are funny looking and adorable at the same time.
3197F81F-FF54-4181-BC74-C99DE866B264.jpeg

This looks like fun!

Reactions: Val
I watch this show now that I find comforting. It's a early 2010's show from Japan called Neko Zamurai/ Samurai Cat. I've seen every episode, except for the Tropical Adventure film, which has only been released in Japan so far. You can find it on Amazon Prime streaming or Asian Crush.

The theme song is one of the best parts about it. Be patient if you watch Season 1 on Amazon, there is a couple of minutes of black screen where they removed the Japanese commercials. If you press skip intro it will also skip the theme but gets rid of the black screen.

My current avatar is inspired by it. :)

EDIT: if you're worried about the well being of Tamanojo, she is actually played by more than one cat to prevent her from getting tired or stressed.
I also want to add that the modern Japanese have a culture that borders on actual worship of cats, they have entire cities and islands over-run by cats that everyone cares for, and make cats mayors of towns and conductors of trains and purveyors of shops. This isn't Hollywood.

Last edited:
I watch this show now that I find comforting. It's a early 2010's show from Japan called Neko Zamurai/ Samurai Cat. I've seen every episode, except for the Tropical Adventure film, which has only been released in Japan so far. You can find it on Amazon Prime streaming or Asian Crush.

The theme song is one of the best parts about it. Be patient if you watch Season 1 on Amazon, there is a couple of minutes of black screen where they removed the Japanese commercials. If you press skip intro it will also skip the theme but gets rid of the black screen.

My current avatar is inspired by it. :)

EDIT: if you're worried about the well being of Tamanojo, she is actually played by more than one cat to prevent her from getting tired or stressed.
I also want to add that the modern Japanese have a culture that borders on actual worship of cats, they have entire cities and islands over-run by cats that everyone cares for, and make cats mayors of towns and conductors of trains and purveyors of shops. This isn't Hollywood.
That cat is very beautiful and so is your avatar.

• Friendly
Reactions: Forest Nymph
Found this CAT AGE in HUMAN YEARS picture today...and ? how old are our cats ?

Mine is ? 30 human years old vegan fed cat Midnight. Human years makes her seem very old lol ..

1598913294051.png

i do not think i have posted in this thread ...but...if i have...update with pictures of my rescue vegan fed cat. Midnight is this month 3 years old.

She has her own webpages...2 of them done ...must do a 3rd for this year birthday.

I got her at 12 weeks old. She was going to be killed by the hotel in whose grounds her feral mother kept having kittens but rescued along with her then tamed mother.

Being black...she was 1 of 2 in the litter found...she was available on the 12th December 2017 when i thought...why not add a kitten to my 2 vegan fed black dogs ?

Black dogs and cats are the least liked and most euthanised as colours of dumped unwanted pets of course.

A few pictures...of the Evolution of a 12 week old Feral born Rescue kitten to 3 years old fed vegan from day 1 on arrival i did not have cat food for a few days only dog food but it was ok. She ate at once...ferals are not fussy lol...cannot be hey...

1599125915817.png
1599125937139.png
1599136874036.png
1599125958138.png
1599125976085.png
1599125999396.png

ps she is only outside under supervision...an indoor cat. To save wild life lives that not part of ecosystem pet cats decimate due to being fed and kept alive by humans.

1599126214034.png1599125915817.png1599125937139.png1599125958138.png1599125976085.png1599125999396.png1599126214034.png

Last edited: