Tattoos cost man U.S. visa

Well... he's not a US citizen so I'm not sure what "rights" are being violated and honestly I'd rather officials err on the side of caution.

Moral of the story, if one wants to immigrate or obtain a VISA to the US don't have gang/criminal organization tattoos.

"tattoos are not always a sign of gang membership" - from the video

Well, duh. I doubt anyone sees someone with a tattoo and automatically goes "they're in a gang". But there are certain types of tattoos that are a sign of gang affiliation/criminal activity, and it's definitely something that should be checked out if someone wants to emigrate (especially if they want to go somewhere with gang problems). If this guy is legit then I hope he gets to be with his wife and kids, but I don't think it's ridiculous for the government to look into it.

I understand they are not always a sign of gang membership and while I appreciate artistic expression, I really don't want to waste anymore taxpayers dollars than necessary to try to figure out who and who is not a gang member among non-citizens.

I understand they are not always a sign of gang membership and while I appreciate artistic expression, I really don't want to waste anymore taxpayers dollars than necessary to try to figure out who and who is not a gang member among non-citizens.

so, would banning folks with tats be the answer?

I like when they get a name tattooed on themself, personally. Especially when it's their own name.
you only like that cuz you don't understand loving one's self. how can you love others, A2E, if you don't love yourself? and what greater show of loving oneself than to tat one's own name on themselves. perhaps a self portrait which i've seen done. or, a 'I love ......' tat.

Reactions: AspireToExpire
And the name plus a self portait allows them to confirm that the name is actually theirs.
and years later they can appreciate just how good looking they were back in the day. or hopefully.

BadTattoo.jpg