A Possible Reason How God Shortened Man's Life Span when He gave Man Permission to Eat Meat

Editorialist

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian

BREAKING NEWS FROM PHYSICIANS COMMITTEE FOR RESPONSIBLE MEDICINE

Link to Read Entire Article:

Gmail

Low-Carb, Animal-Based Diets Associated with Early Death

People who consume animal-based, low-carbohydrate diets have a shorter life expectancy, compared with those who consume more plant-based sources of protein or fat and compared with those who consume more carbohydrates, according to a new study published in The Lancet. Researchers combined data from the U.S.-based Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study and seven other multinational prospective studies and found that consuming less than 40 percent or greater than 70 percent of one's calories from carbohydrate was associated with a higher risk for dying, compared with consuming between 50 and 55 percent of calories from carbohydrate. However, when carbohydrate sources were exchanged for animal-based protein or fat sources (chicken, beef, lamb, pork), the risk for death increased by 18 percent, compared with an 18 percent decreased risk for death when those substitutions were plant-based (nuts, whole-grain breads, and vegetables).

...and this is associated with the bible how? The link was to gmail o_O

And the award for Longest & Most Humorously Confusing Thread Title To Discover While Drinking goes to....

I don't know how the g-mail got into my post; it wasn't supposed to be in the post. However the three score and ten can be found in Psalm 90:10. As I said in my g-mail it was a possibility and not a dogmatic statement. The g-mail was addressed to Christian believers who feel toward animals as I do and want better treatment of them by our human race. Again sorry for the mistake

Reactions: Second Summer