Sunny welcome

VeganSprig

Eat Your Flowers
Reaction score
So hello. I hail from Florida. I enjoy spending quality time with my plants in my garden every day. I unleash my creativity in the kitchen and am always on the lookout for new recipes, cookbooks, and cool videos online. Sometimes I like to make jam from the strawberries, surinam cherries, and blueberries I grow. I am growing a bunch of Emily Basil right now. I also like to cozy up with an e-book and cup of tea.

tea.jpg Basil-Emily-herb-web-hb194.jpg

So hello. I hail from Florida. I enjoy spending quality time with my plants in my garden every day. I unleash my creativity in the kitchen and am always on the lookout for new recipes, cookbooks, and cool videos online. Sometimes I like to make jam from the strawberries, surinam cherries, and blueberries I grow. I am growing a bunch of Emily Basil right now. I also like to cozy up with an e-book and cup of tea.

View attachment 5785 View attachment 5783

Hi and firstly welcome to the forum :wave:

And secondly...could we swap places for a while? Nothing permanent you understand, and not until after Christmas if thats ok as I have already made plans.

But.. maybe in Jan when England is particulary wet and depressing, and we are all sloshing around in the grey slush that is our excuse for half an inch of snow.

I promise to keep all the plants healthy and bottle or jar anything that stands still long enough .

Obviously you in return have to promise to walk my dog at six, empty the bins and scale my admin mountain at work.

If you are up for it please PM me :rofl: