TV & Film Stranger Things

I sat downstairs for two episodes last night. Not as instantly gripping as first season... and I really hate sitting for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.

I was done after two, went upstairs... not sure how long I'll wait to continue.....

So, a couple of things. I totally missed that the entire season 2 would be available and I love that. I much prefer binge watching to watching a weekly episode.

Two, I don't know which show I was thinking of, because the season finale I had in my head is so totally not of Stranger Things, haha. So that's why the season opener didn't make sense, lol. It was a good idea to rewatch the last two episodes of the first season.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
I think I'm on episode five...i lost track. They better not **** me off lol.

I love Dustin so much. I mean love love love that kid.

Episode six, baby...so frikken good!

All done! Awesome. I think I liked it better than the first season.

I sat downstairs for two episodes last night. Not as instantly gripping as first season... and I really hate sitting for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.

I was done after two, went upstairs... not sure how long I'll wait to continue.....
I think you'll be happier as the episodes progress.

I think you'll be happier as the episodes progress.
Oh, I know. I'm just not in any hurry to see things anymore. I'm more comfortable in my fortress of solitude (Jer's spare room) which doesn't have cable, internet, Roku, Netflix, or anything else but a flat TV & a DVD player.... but I don't sit down up there. LOL

I watched the first two episodes and I was pretty underwhelmed. I couldn't really remember the whole storyline of series 1 so I watched a recap beforehand. I watched the film IT the other week and I didn't realise how similar it was to Stranger Things.

I will watch the rest of the series, it just wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be.

It will (should) get better, but hey, we all like different stuff and that's not a bad thing. :)

Reactions: KLS52
Watched Episode 1 of Series 1 with my daughter last year. She was 10 then, now 11. I was hoping it could be something we could watch together. However after one episode she wasn't keen to carry on, she isn't mad keen with spooky stuff. However she told me today her friends at school have told her it's very good, so maybe she'll have a rethink.

Reactions: KLS52