TV & Film Stranger Things

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Reaction score
I'm certain I'm not alone in thinking this show deserves it's very own thread.... :up:

And what's to come for season two, I wonder...? :weird:

Ooooh, I can't wait!! :jump:

I'm so glad you turned me on to this show! :thanks:
Theres a little house a couple down that you can see xmas lights in the front room. I now see that in a whole new way- hope not to see a hole in the wall!

I too thought it was quite good.

I'm worried that a season two will ruin my good memories of the show by continuing the same story, and going on and on until it gets boring. So I hope season two will be relatively different.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
I too thought it was quite good.

I'm worried that a season two will ruin my good memories of the show by continuing the same story, and going on and on until it gets boring. So I hope season two will be relatively different.

It's actually supposed to be different. The Duffer's have said it will be more like a sequel rather than a continuation.

Reactions: Second Summer
Just watched this tonight...

Which is actually a follow up to this, which I appear to have posted elsewhere :rolleyes: (before starting this thread)...

But here it is again:

Last edited:
Stranger Things (demo/tribute) by Infamous Quests

This looks super fun! Already downloaded it.... :D

57c411195c9a3-stranger-things-videogame

Last edited:
I'm confused already. Did they not pick up where they left off last season? I'm missing something haha. I better go rewatch the last episode.