Spirituality

I find that I can choose the same cards consistently over a period of days or weeks. That tells me there is a persistent and important message for me, if the same goddess or angel keeps appearing. It means I should really take note.

I have been getting lots of cards on romance and career this year. But since i have had family come to stay there is lots of cards about family... they seem to change with the situation...

I am focussed on completing my studies and moving to another state later this year. I get a lot of cards to do with focus, and rebirth and grounding.

Reactions: Freesia
I am focussed on completing my studies and moving to another state later this year. I get a lot of cards to do with focus, and rebirth and grounding.

Yes, it would make sense with all that going on, especially since you are in such a state of transition :) ... right now mine are all over the place, couldnt make head nor tail of it, seemed to speak of drama :joy:

Yes, it would make sense with all that going on, especially since you are in such a state of transition :) ... right now mine are all over the place, couldnt make head nor tail of it, seemed to speak of drama :joy:
Drama....well you did say you had family come to stay haha!

• Haha
Drama....well you did say you had family come to stay haha!

Yes a bit of it is that... but yeah probably other stuff too. Weird storm outside which we were only just told about by the news channel 2 hours ago.. surely they must have known about it for longer...

My Sister in law has an early January birthday and every year I forget it. I have forgotten it this year too, despite her staying here. I dont have a present. It is tomorrow. She is going somewhere tomorrow anyway and I wont see her for 2 days so hopefully she will be ok with me giving her a present when she gets back... oops...

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: HappyRoxy and KLS52
Not currently, but back in the 1970s I familarized myself somewhat with Western astrology. (I specify Western because I've since learned that there are other systems, such as the ones used in India and China). My chemistry and botany professors would have probably been disappointed in me had they known this! Although I did not and do not believe in astrology, I still find it fascinating.

So here goes: as I understand it, astrology focusses on more than just someone's sun sign (the month in which they were born). Although this is thought to be important, the sign someone's Moon is in, as well as their ascendant (the sign coming up over the horizon at their birth) are also of considerable importance, as are several planets being in the same sign. But here's the thing: my sun AND moon were supposedly in Leo, along with 2 or 3 others. (I had asked Mom what time of day I was born, since the sun was crossing from Cancer to Leo that day). And I just don't come across as having that much Leo. 🦁

I don't wanna be a Tiger...
Tigers play too rough...
I don't wanna be a Lion...
Cuz Lions aren't the kind you love enough...

Not currently, but back in the 1970s I familarized myself somewhat with Western astrology. (I specify Western because I've since learned that there are other systems, such as the ones used in India and China). My chemistry and botany professors would have probably been disappointed in me had they known this! Although I did not and do not believe in astrology, I still find it fascinating.

So here goes: as I understand it, astrology focusses on more than just someone's sun sign (the month in which they were born). Although this is thought to be important, the sign someone's Moon is in, as well as their ascendant (the sign coming up over the horizon at their birth) are also of considerable importance, as are several planets being in the same sign. But here's the thing: my sun AND moon were supposedly in Leo, along with 2 or 3 others. (I had asked Mom what time of day I was born, since the sun was crossing from Cancer to Leo that day). And I just don't come across as having that much Leo. 🦁

I don't wanna be a Tiger...
Tigers play too rough...
I don't wanna be a Lion...
Cuz Lions aren't the kind you love enough...
Do you like being by the sea?

Reactions: HappyRoxy
Hmm i thought I was posting that in the coffee house... oops... doing even more silly things..

• Friendly
My Angel Card this morning was the Angel of Reconciliation. It talked about reconciling my past, to be able to live more in the present with a joyful and peaceful heart. This is good for me, as I've been thinking about some things that my parents said to me when I was younger, that seemed to have a profound effect on my life, especially through my 20s and 30s, and over Christmas those themes started to resurface.

• Friendly
My Angel Card this morning was the Angel of Reconciliation. It talked about reconciling my past, to be able to live more in the present with a joyful and peaceful heart. This is good for me, as I've been thinking about some things that my parents said to me when I was younger, that seemed to have a profound effect on my life, especially through my 20s and 30s, and over Christmas those themes started to resurface.

That sounds like a good card to get... maybe you would end up feeling it is the year to put the past in the past.. many people are feeling this way... not good to enter 2023 feeling weighed down.... :heart:

• Friendly
That sounds like a good card to get... maybe you would end up feeling it is the year to put the past in the past.. many people are feeling this way... not good to enter 2023 feeling weighed down.... :heart:
Well considering, I am moving states to be closer to my family, it will be an important thing for me to reconcile my past otherwise it will interfere with any relationship I have with my parents.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas

Christmas can be a tough and emotional time for many of us.

Well considering, I am moving states to be closer to my family, it will be an important thing for me to reconcile my past otherwise it will interfere with any relationship I have with my parents.

It seems to be a good thing to do... sometimes in life it can be hard to get along with parents and they seem to get more stubborn and set in their ways as they get older too... not easy in general for families to get along sometimes.

Do you like being by the sea?
Yes! I also like to swim in it, and have done so in Maine (BBBRRRRRR!!!!), Atlantic City NJ, Cape Cod MA (although that was only wading- I was so young, I barely remember it), Morehead City NC, and Miami FL.

And I'd say I'm also more emotional/protective (Cancer) than egotistical/theatrical (Leo). I've read that the keywords for Cancer are Sensitive and Protective, while Leo is more Impressive/Creative. So I guess that's a vote for my being a Moon Child! But even so, my Moon and 3 other planets are in Leo, so... why am I not ROARING??!!

• Friendly
Yes! I also like to swim in it, and have done so in Maine (BBBRRRRRR!!!!), Atlantic City NJ, Cape Cod MA (although that was only wading- I was so young, I barely remember it), Morehead City NC, and Miami FL.

And I'd say I'm also more emotional/protective (Cancer) than egotistical/theatrical (Leo). I've read that the keywords for Cancer are Sensitive and Protective, while Leo is more Impressive/Creative. So I guess that's a vote for my being a Moon Child! But even so, my Moon and 3 other planets are in Leo, so... why am I not ROARING??!!
Maybe because you prefer sunbathing.

I pulled Goddess Rhea this morning, who is telling my that I am entering the flow state with my life. It's good idea for me to remember to release control and excessive expectations and to observe my life with relaxed attention, so I can stay in that flow.

I pulled Goddess Rhea this morning, who is telling my that I am entering the flow state with my life. It's good idea for me to remember to release control and excessive expectations and to observe my life with relaxed attention, so I can stay in that flow.

That sounds like a nice card to get at the start of the year :) ..

I got some cards the other day which were telling me I was being overly grumpy and controlling.. :joy:
Need to pull some more soon :)