Spirituality

HappyRoxy

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
I was wondering if anyone here practices their spirituality using oracle cards or a pendulum? Do you follow astrology? Do you mediate or pray?

Reactions: Freesia
Do you mediate
I have meditated for many many years now. In fact I can't imagine not meditating. I do TM, which I learned from a very close friend that actually learned it in jail, oddly. It is part of my daily routine. However, I do not practice any religions. It is not necessary for TM.

Yes, I have tarot cards, I also have a few decks of oracle cards too.. I use the oracle cards a lot more often than the tarot.. which I should use more...

Reactions: HappyRoxy
Yes, I have tarot cards, I also have a few decks of oracle cards too.. I use the oracle cards a lot more often than the tarot.. which I should use more...
I just had to google oracle cards to find out what they are. I found fortune telling cards and dream meaning cards. I do not know that i will actually buy them.

I just had to google oracle cards to find out what they are. I found fortune telling cards and dream meaning cards. I do not know that i will actually buy them.

There are many different types.. depends if you wish to try fortune telling with cards or not.. even starting with one deck can tell you whether it is for you :)..

• Friendly
Reactions: Clairey
There are many different types.. depends if you wish to try fortune telling with cards or not.. even starting with one deck can tell you whether it is for you :)..
I've got a good sixth sense. I think of it as spiritual guidance and the second sight. I don't really have a need for cards.
I have always liked being with my shadow in candle light.

I have 2 decks of oracle cards that I use every morning. I find them very insightful.

Which decks do you use? I have flower oracle, angel cards, ascended masters, Feminine grail.. and a few others..

I have Goddess Power Oracle Cards ( Collette Baron Reid) and Angel Oracle Cards (Ambika Wauters)

That sounds nice. I think I might have a Collette Baron Reid deck somewhere.. should use it more, I have about 10 decks.. tarot and oracle :)

Fair enough, maybe your gifts work better without cards or other things :) ..
I googled Collette Baron Reid and picked a card. My subject was my health, my problem that i can not be bothered doing the washing up and not really looking after myself. I picked card number 18 and i think it was telling me i need a purpose in life. I was not expecting it to make any sense.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and HappyRoxy
I googled Collette Baron Reid and picked a card. My subject was my health, my problem that i can not be bothered doing the washing up and not really looking after myself. I picked card number 18 and i think it was telling me i need a purpose in life. I was not expecting it to make any sense.

Maybe it was suggesting you have been feeling a bit tired lately and that having a new hobby, interest or purpose would be a good pick me up :) ..
Yes the online websites can be fun to use.. sometimes I use them :) ..

Maybe it was suggesting you have been feeling a bit tired lately and that having a new hobby, interest or purpose would be a good pick me up :) ..
Yes the online websites can be fun to use.. sometimes I use them :) ..
i have actually got up out of bed and done something about the mess my washing up was in since then .

I find that I can choose the same cards consistently over a period of days or weeks. That tells me there is a persistent and important message for me, if the same goddess or angel keeps appearing. It means I should really take note.