Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Date: Mon, Jul 29, 2013 7:01 am
on.jsp

Dear Amy,
If only people knew how they suffered.
Locked in cages so small they can’t move. Mutilated without painkillers. Beaten by workers. We know this is the tortured life of an animal on a factory farm and we want others to see what we’ve seen.
You and I know that cruelty can’t stand the spotlight, and once people see the harsh realities farmed animals face, they’ll stand by our side and demand change.
I’m thrilled to announce that countless viewers around the globe will soon be exposed to the truth about factory farming, thanks to a groundbreaking Nat Geo TV program about Mercy For Animals’ brave undercover investigators.
This Wednesday, July 31 at 10 p.m. EST, tune in to National Geographic Channel’s new series Inside: Secret America and follow award-winning journalists as they go undercover with MFA investigators into some of our country’s largest factory farms.
The powerful episode features MFA investigators “Pete,” who worked at a Burger King dairy supplier in Idaho, and “Jane,” who worked at a Butterball turkey factory farm in North Carolina. These landmark investigations exposed horrific abuse and resulted in multiple charges and convictions of workers for criminal cruelty to animals.
MFA’s heroic investigators aren’t just helping hold animal abusers accountable, they’re changing the way our society looks at meat, dairy, and eggs.
But our investigators, who risk their lives to expose the truth, need your help to continue their vital work.