West Southern California

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I arrived back from Southern California last Tuesday and had the most fabulous time.

I usually spend 5 to 6 weeks in LA county and San Gabriel valley where I really enjoy the lifestyle, people, food, splendid scenery and wonderful shops.

It was great finding all the vegan options that are available and I understand how much easier it is for Vegs to enjoy good wholesome food.

I came back with 2 huge suitcases full of shopping which hopefully will last me a whole year.

I really had to laugh when I ordered a Vegan meal on the flight back to London and to see that I had a parmesan cheese salad for starters !!!!!!!!:sadnod:

Should be getting easier for both residents and visitors to navigate around Los Angeles County with the subways now. The first phase of the Expo line (linking Exposition Park in downtown LA with the Westside) is now complete and in use, and work is being done on the second phase, which will have its terminus in Santa Monica, a few blocks from the beach. That phase is due to open in 2016. I can't wait. :)