Simultaneous AR activism & police auditing

nobody

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I have been watching this YouTube channel called Audit the Audit and I will post one video where police confronted a guy holding a political sign with vulgarity on it, which he was totally entitled to do by law.

It gave me an idea which I would like to spread. I don't know if I will follow through on it because I have a lot of other stuff to do first, but the idea is to print out the most horrific images of animal exploitation possible and make a collage out of them on a huge poster board.

At the top of the poster in a green plant themed font would be the words, "veeGan is wiN!!!", in the middle would be the collage and at the bottom in a dripping blood themed font would be the words "amiMal yoose are beeing uNnesesary cRooLteeee". And the whole thing would be sealed with Mod Podge.

If confronted by police about the horrific images, possibly because someone made a complaint, it would be a great opportunity to refuse their requests and then see if they go on a power trip. Police misconduct and animal exploitation are both examples of those with power oppressing those without it so I think these two types of activism make good bedfellows.

If I was regularly going to protest I would get my own body camera(s).

I would also make sure my signs were completely polite to avoid a cop's defense attorney making the case that I antagonized him/her in any way.