Republican and non-partisan vegan thread

anarchist100

Forum Legend
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I understand that most of the people here are democrats, so I decided to make a thread for non-democrat vegans.

As a Canadian, what is your specific interest in American politics?
I really don't like partisan politics, but almost all the members on this site are democrats, and non-democrats should have a place to post if we ever get some abusive democrat fanatics. 👽

I really don't like partisan politics, but almost all the members on this site are democrats, and non-democrats should have a place to post if we ever get some abusive democrat fanatics. 👽

Well, by capitalizing Republican, but not Democrat, your partisanship is evident.

But you really didn't answer my question. As a Canadian, why do you care about American politics?

Your tone and choice of words would seem to indicate that you have "skin in the game"

If you feel that you need to express an opinion, go ahead and do so (as long as it doesn't violate the TOS).

You don't need an open ended thread.

Well, by capitalizing Republican, but not Democrat, your partisanship is evident.

But you really didn't answer my question. As a Canadian, why do you care about American politics?

Your tone and choice of words would seem to indicate that you have "skin in the game"

If you feel that you need to express an opinion, go ahead and do so (as long as it doesn't violate the TOS).

You don't need an open ended thread.
I don't support either the democrats or the republicans, I just think that everyone needs to be able to express their ideas, unfortunately when everyone in a group has the same ideas it can become hostile to opposing ones, I'm doing this to allow republicans to have a place to post their ideas in case this all gets very hostile, which I hope it doesn't.

I think people here are more anti-Trump than necessarily Democrat. What you see in the politics threads is just a lot of support for getting Trump out of office, plus support for environmentalism and animal rights.
Well said @NYC Gardener! With all of the divisions in the USA I feel that getting trump out of office was the priority, he has done So much damage on So many levels...the economy, the environment, and So much more...however, the worst thing he has done is to legitimise Hatred... I would much rather see a Progressive Green Party in power, at the moment though the most important thing in my mind is to avoid Civil War...