Reincarnation: Share your stories.

Animallover21

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
I use to not believe in reincarnation, but since experiencing certain things, my mind has started going in that direction with certain things. I don't have all the answers, I cannot explain certain things, and I am still trying to put things together as I am unsure of many things still, but I do know what I have experienced is real. Soulmates, twin flames (your other half) are real. I may not believe things in the same context, but I know what I have experienced.

I adopted my bunny last year and just by seeing her picture..... I could sense I already knew her. I have never in my life had such a bizarre feeling. It was insane and amazing. When I finally got her, still the same feeling. I thought she must be a reincarnation of one of my pets that I had that passed away, but not sure which. She was only a year old when I got her so she could be any of them as they all passed away between 2010-2013. :'( and I had 10 that passed away within that time. Dusty, Hammy, Milo, Mona, Rue, and Amelia were my hamsters. Micro, Ruby, and Pearl were my mice. Guinness was my guinea pig. And I also had a couple animals I had to rehome. Gibby my guinea pig. Bebop and tootsie, my parakeets. Which was a mistake to rehome them but I was trying to do what was best for them. Not me. I miss them all so much. I cannot even explain in words how much my heart aches for them.

My first hamster Hammy, her and I were very close. She napped with me, always waited for me to spend time with her and after she had surgery..... I went to go pick her up the same day. They said she was lively. But when I got her..... when I was sitting in the car.... She came up to me to see me. After she did she walked away and tried to go into her hideout house but only made it halfway in. And went downhill from there. To me, it's as though she wanted to say bye to me and after she did she let herself go. The next morning she died in my hands. I had even brought her to the er vet that night.

I thought that maybe my bunny is a reincarnation of her but had a feeling no. But my intuition is off and I am wrong about things all the time. I had special bonds and love for all my other babies too. And maybe she isn't a reincarnation of any of them but maybe I knew her in a past life. I am not sure. I just know what I feel.

I want them all to come back to me. :'(

I believe I will be reunited with them when I die, I better be. Or I will protest until I get what I want. :D

This is the first picture I saw of my Luna, my baby. <3

00L0L_lqAZ0LEjCNQ_600x450.jpg

And I know that God has brought all these animals into my life because he knew I would take good care of them, as off of them had a lot of health issues. And most people would not pay such money on small animals, and even big ones. I don't believe in the biblical God. I do believe in a higher power, but that is all I know. I cannot believe in an all knowing God who has done the things he has done and then also, create animals with being able to feel pain and love, yet know they will be eaten, killed, and tortured. I believe in a vegan God. But as far as what this God controls I have no idea. I have no answers. I just know I cannot believe in the biblical God. But there is definitely a higher power out there, as life would make no sense. And I have experienced too many amazing things for their to not be a god. (Sorry, I am not meaning to sound preachy).

If you have reincarnation stories or just amazing spiritual stories relating to animals, please share. But, it doesn't have to be animal related, either. As long as it's relating to reincarnation, soulmates, twin flames, fate, and spiritual things, then please post. :)

I love hearing awesome stories.

Last edited: