Recommended, vegan-friendly pubs etcetera in London?

Thank you for sorting it out for me! I knew I could rely on you :)

Yes, thank the Maker! We've even booked a table!

You can always count on Molls !! :D

Please don't make the headlines ' Drunk Norwegian falls onto railways line at Paddington Station. Trains all late until further notice' .:p

Sad but true, I once had to wait for nearly an hour as all trains coming from Paddington to Reading were running late due to a suicide. Many people jump in front of running trains on this line.

Wikepedia :
In 2007, analysis by First Great Western after several deaths at Southall station found that a third of railway suicideson English and Welsh railways occurred on the line between Slough and Paddington.[14]

Last edited:
I'll be careful! On my way now, we're meeting at Tower of London for a guided tour, then possibly London Eye and finally off to Coach and Horses. Not the best day weather-wise, but we'll survive. We're hardy vikings after all. Well, something like that.

I'll be careful! On my way now, we're meeting at Tower of London for a guided tour, then possibly London Eye and finally off to Coach and Horses. Not the best day weather-wise, but we'll survive. We're hardy vikings after all. Well, something like that.

I gather that you Vikings will be drinking after the tour of LT and LE ?:p

Photos please. It'll be nice to see Vikings in swinging London.

If I manage to book a trip to London this Spring, I'm also planning to do the London Eye and tour of London by open decker bus.

Thank you, everyone. It was good times. The 'tofush 'n chips' was alright, but nothing spectacular. Unfortunately had to leave a bit early to catch the last train. The journey home was an adventure involving drunk morons on the train and walking along a completely dark path next to a field, and then stumbling into a big tree that had fallen over and blocked said path.

Thank you, everyone. It was good times. The 'tofush 'n chips' was alright, but nothing spectacular. Unfortunately had to leave a bit early to catch the last train. The journey home was an adventure involving drunk morons on the train and walking along a completely dark path next to a field, and then stumbling into a big tree that had fallen over and blocked said path.

No torch ?

Happily you didn't get knocked out by the tree.

No torch ?

Happily you didn't get knocked out by the tree.
3b94cbca2d645a4db5c6b4586e90a167.jpg

;) Such a cooler word than flashlight