Rash on the back of my hand

Well it's not due to not eating animal products!
My skin always goes through a itchy dry, flakey period in the fall.
A rash sounds like something else though. How long? What's it look like? Could it be a bug bite?

Reactions: Pumpkin-Spice-Vegan
Well it's not due to not eating animal products!
My skin always goes through a itchy dry, flakey period in the fall.
A rash sounds like something else though. How long? What's it look like? Could it be a bug bite?
I’m sorry if that sounded dumb. It happened a few days into my veganism, but I recognise that it was totally the same time as the temperature dropped

I’m sorry if that sounded dumb. It happened a few days into my veganism, but I recognise that it was totally the same time as the temperature dropped.
Not dumb at all, it's normal to focus on the obvious, and going plant based is quite a change after a lifetime of eating like most everyone else! Nutritionally speaking though, it can vary just as much as a omni diet.
I will say that I hear many people seem to have hair and skin changes when they change their diet. I personally did not, but it is common to hear that.

Could be due to eating a new food/foods that's causing some irritation or allergies. An elimination diet is helpful in recognizing triggers. This is where a nutritionist can really help create a plan.

It's taken years to realize some of the causes of inflammation. Inside of my ear would get puffed up and a rash all over my back. Got a blood allergy test which was completely useless in my case.

There are a Bajillion other things that cause rashes as well. If the rash is centralized to one small area then it might be worth reading about "Contact Dermatitis". Some people get this from skin care products or wearing a watch, for example. Sounds like a higher relationship with diet since it just started after going vegan.