TV & Film Prometheus

Underdog

Friendly neighbourhood vegan
Reaction score
What did people think of this film?

It seems that some people loved it and some hated it. I LOVE the Alien films (well, some are a bit rubbish, but Ripley's awesome) and did quite enjoy Prometheus. I don't think there were plot holes like some people felt, I think that the film was purposefully not giving all the answers to the dilemma in question.

I haven't seen Prometheus yet, but I'm definitely planning on it. I'm a Fassbender fan. Plus, I really love the Alien movies. Though, I have heard that Prometheus can be a stand-alone film, so even if you haven't seen the Alien movies, you'd still be able to follow along and really enjoy it.

I think it was one of the better Ridley Scott movies of late; I think he should stick to sci-fi (think of Alien, Blade Runner) rather than epic history dramas with Russell Crowe in them. But more memorable and valuable than the movie was seeing my girlfriend wearing futuristic 3-D glasses.

I don't think it had much more plot holes than any other Sci-Fi film, and I found it enjoyable. I'm afraid I was quite distracted by the gorgeous Michael Fassbender. Him + Android = Excited Kittendumpling.

Slightly late post (it's been months since I actually saw this movie) but yeah, I enjoyed it very much. It's good on any level, whether you dissect it as a huge fan of the franchise or you watch it just because you feel like it. I was somewhere in-between these perspectives - I love the movies but I didn't want to nitpick.

The birthing scene was awful, I couldn't watch. I actually sat there covering my eyes and looking over at my friend who was watching it and laughing at his facial expressions which were just priceless and made me very glad that I wasn't actually watching that part because I probably couldn't stand it.