Professional Photography

Luskentyre, Harris, Outer Hebrides, Scotland.
Wow! Thanks...:apple: This made me remember my years at the music college and the conservatoire... Because there is a music piece (a concert ouverture) by Felix Mendelssohn,- it's called "The Hebrides" (or "Fingal's cave").:innocent: It was written in 1830 after he had an excursion to Staffa island of Inner Hebrides. Ouverture (you probably have heard it:)):
The Hebrides (overture) - Wikipedia
...And we (me and 2 girls and a boy at different times) were playing its piano transcription for 4 hands (klavierauszug),- i was playing the 2nd part (because it's more difficult, haha). Those were the times...:sheep:

1586944825248.png

Melbourne photographer Belinda Richards, from Frog Dog Studios, was named 2019 Australian Pet/Animal Photographer of the Year
at the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) Awards.

Reactions: Val and Chryssie
1602658415842.png

The Embrace by Sergey Gorshkov has been named the greatest picture in this year's competition - all images courtesy
of Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2020

Reactions: Chryssie
1607246018757.png

As Van den Heever watched this huge male lion lying atop a large granite rock, a cold wind picked up and blew across the vast open plains of the Serengeti in Tanzania. A storm was approaching and, as the last rays of sun broke through the cloud, the lion lifted its head and glanced in the photographer’s direction.

Wim van den Heever/2020 wildlife photographer of the year
Wim van den Heever/2020 wildlife photographer of the year

331319522_729938998656962_2028718878311137138_n.jpg

Imagine how dark your life must be, if all you see is something to terrorise and kill.

Richard Bowler-Wildlife Photography

• Agree
Reactions: Blues and Chryssie