UK Product Thread

1708690627383.png

Meal Deal Waitrose-£15 PIZZA & PROSECCO DINE IN – 2 PIZZAS + 1 PROSECCO

Enjoy the ultimate night in with 2 No.1 pizzas and a bottle of Prosecco. Our hand-stretched sourdough bases are finished with delicious toppings like plump king prawns and spicy Calabrian salami. Waitrose Prosecco is fresh and fruity, or you can choose from rosé, beer and alcohol-free alternatives.

Offer applies to delivery/collection slots between 15 February-12 March 2024. Subject to availability. Selected lines only.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
1708754049413.png

UK-based vegan chocolate brand H!P (Happiness in Plants) has updated its plant-based Easter eggs for 2024, making them 50% bigger with chocolate buttons inside.

The eggs and buttons are made from oat milk and sustainably sourced single-origin Colombian cocoa. They are available in two varieties — Salted Caramel and the new Cookies No Cream flavour, which recently won a Great Taste Award. Despite the increase in size, the eggs are priced the same as last year.

Their oat milk chocolate is really tasty.

1708941526198.png
1708941766144.png

Lyle's Golden Syrup:

''As you might know, our tins have featured the same design since 1883, and our original logo is precious to us. We even hold a Guinness World Record for the longest unchanged packaging design, and it’s a record we don't plan on giving up. Our tins are not changing.

The recipe for Lyle’s Golden Syrup remains unchanged too, featuring the same delicious taste that has been loved for generations, and made with just one ingredient at the same factory in East London as it has been since 1883. Our tins are here to stay.''

1709285848608.png
1709285876939.png
9 original chocolates. VEGAN chocolates will fill up your classic bright box to the brim. No more paying for empty space!

Dive in, and do it mouth first!
  • Plant-based
  • Naturally gluten-free
  • 100% recyclable packaging
  • Ethically sourced ingredients
  • Perfect gift
Chocolates included:
  • MILKY O'S - Hazelnut Couverture
  • BABY I'M BLUE - Lavender and Chamomile
  • HEART BREAKER - Orange Chocolate & Almond Nibs
  • POPPED CHERRY - Cherry Creamer
  • TEASE ME - Honeycomb Crunch