UK Product Thread

It's very good - very smooth and creamy (almost a little bit soft, like Vego bars, if you know what I mean?) It has a definite nutty taste.

Only downside is the bar is small and thin for the price. Like the Galaxy bars. & although I can't remember what Cadbury's dairy chocolate tasted like, I would definitely recognise the flavour, and this bar didn't taste like Cadbury's.

It's very good - very smooth and creamy (almost a little bit soft, like Vego bars, if you know what I mean?) It has a definite nutty taste.

Only downside is the bar is small and thin for the price. Like the Galaxy bars. & although I can't remember what Cadbury's dairy chocolate tasted like, I would definitely recognise the flavour, and this bar didn't taste like Cadbury's.

I don't recall what the Vego bar tastes like and I'm sure that I didn't go overboard on the taste. I sort of get the taste if it tastes of nuts. It would be interesting to know if it tastes better than their dairy milk bars.

Yes, I didn't think it tasted like Cadbury's as I remembered it. It was still nice.

I had a Vego bar yesterday and loved it. I think that is one of my favourites. I did buy a Nomo hazelbut bar that we haven't tried before. I haven't eaten that yet.

I can't wait to taste it. If I rightly remember I wasn't too keen on the Vego bar.

• Wow
Reactions: Raven
I've got tons of new freezer products to try. I tried the Green Cuisine chicken free crispy grills and I liked them.

I have the Quorn takeaway chicken wings, steak bakes and fillet burgers as well.

I also got some Tesco sweetcorn fritters and cauliflower bites. Plant Chef range.

Reactions: KLS52
I've got tons of new freezer products to try. I tried the Green Cuisine chicken free crispy grills and I liked them.

I have the Quorn takeaway chicken wings, steak bakes and fillet burgers as well.

I also got some Tesco sweetcorn fritters and cauliflower bites. Plant Chef range.

Quorn is amongst my favourite plant based products. I also love Sainsbury's (Love your Veg? ) brand too.

• Love
Reactions: KLS52