Pret a Manger: Should we open a vegetarian-only store?

I tried a different Pret today and it was miles better. I got an avocado and olive tapenade baguette and I got a new vegan sandwich with curried chickpeas and mango chutney.

I saw that they had a mango chia pot that was vegan, but it looked a bit weird!

I went to look in M&S food and they had a couple of salad bowl things that were vegan, but no sandwiches that I could see.

This will be my new hobby, going round stores checking for vegan food.:blush:

^ Oh yes, I made the point about not finding any decent vegan food in M&S before on here.

That is funny as I remember that day as I gave my Pret chickpea sandwich to a homeless man because I felt sorry for him as he had a dog with him, God, I'm such a saint, lol!

Reactions: Second Summer
I tried a different Pret today and it was miles better. I got an avocado and olive tapenade baguette and I got a new vegan sandwich with curried chickpeas and mango chutney.

I saw that they had a mango chia pot that was vegan, but it looked a bit weird!

I went to look in M&S food and they had a couple of salad bowl things that were vegan, but no sandwiches that I could see.

This will be my new hobby, going round stores checking for vegan food.:blush:

It seems like things have changed since the last year. All the shops are stocking more and more vegan options.

Last edited:
We have many Pret's in the UK and all the ones I have been into in London, all have lots of veggie and a few vegan options. I would love to see more vegan options!

We have many Pret's in the UK and all the ones I have been into in London, all have lots of veggie and a few vegan options. I would love to see more vegan options!

How about starting a petition ?
When food chains offer vegan options for sandwiches and salads, it would be nice to see more tempah, tofu, seitan and pulse fillings/ingredients rather than just plain vegetables.

Reactions: Frederic Lavender
How about starting a petition ?
When food chains offer vegan options for sandwiches and salads, it would be nice to see more tempah, tofu, seitan and pulse fillings/ingredients rather than just plain vegetables.
Hey I'd be up for a petition. I'm kinda new to this so if anyone knows how to go about doing it, then I'd happy to sign!