Pray for my Special Needs dog

Grayveggie

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
:angel::angel::doggy::doggy:Please everyone, pray for my Special Needs dog, Bo, who is in the Animal Hospital with Pancreatitis and not doing so good.:fp: The vets say the pancreatitis was brought on by stress from having 5 teeth pulled. We just had to put our oldest dog to sleep around Memorial Day, 2 months before she would have turned 12 years old. She was in congestive heart failure and had a stroke. I cannot bear to lose another dog!!!! Please pray for my little boy!! :angel::angel:

My thoughts are with Bo, and you.

My sister's dog Tigger battled pancreatitis on and off for several years. It's serious, but can be overcome. I'm hoping for the best for both of you.

Sending prayers for Bo's recovery. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:angel::angel:Thank you to all for your prayers!!!!!!! Bo is home now and recuperating, but still not his normal self yet. The vet put him on special canned food for 2weeks, and he will only eat little bites at a time. My other 2 dogs love the food! I let them taste it. :p:p I'm hoping Bo will get back to normal soon. Please continue to keep us in your prayers!!!!

Reactions: KLS52
Thanks for all your prayers! Bo has recovered nicely and I decided to switch all 3 of my dogs to the dry version of the gastrointestinal food that the vet put him on. I'm afraid the pancreatitis could come back and this food is gentle on their stomachs.