Post your nature photos

89472e372ae112620965561aeea23b6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chryssie and Poppy
That's hot! Today was 84. It was ok in the woods because it was shady.

If you can get out early in the morning, you can take a walk without sweating to death! We used to get out around 8 AM some years back, but lately we are too lazy.

I usually go between 6-7 am before work when the temps are in the 60s. But we started summer hours this week so it's harder to get out there and still make it to work on time.

I don't have that kind of energy! I might be able to do it but Jer is just not as easy to get going in the early morning! :D

Reactions: KLS52
I hear ya...I'm an early to bed early to rise person. If I sleep good enough I can get up at 5:30, easy. I love days like that. And it's light out at that time now so I try to take advantage of it.

The only time I get up at 5:30 is when I have to be to work at 7! Otherwise my normal time to get up is between 7-7:30 but I tend to like to drink a cup of coffee leisurely and do my email and stuff on the computer before doing anything else. I think if we didn't have to drive to a park it might be different. Back in the day when we had the kids, we would drop them off at school and drive to the park to walk.

Reactions: KLS52
My friend says this is a beaver house. I tried knocking but no one was home. [emoji12]
5d4eaea4fd6dee383138958748814271.jpg

I am home...that was a local hiking trail I went to earlier in the Summer. The cicada looking bug has been hanging around on my deck.

Reactions: Val
Something is in our back yard! His issue it jump on the wall. Can't tell what it is...too big for a fox...maybe coyote? Looks like a wolf but I don't think they are around here lol.
a52eac752f3c02ac9d952554974013df.jpg

Reactions: PTree15