Post Something Cool From The Internet

In addition to the previous video:
"About the Auckland Northern Corridor".

This plot was made in July. I wonder, if anything is being done yet? I like the idea that they're going to make some new infrastructure in Albany. I used to listen to a local Albany radio in summer quite a lot, and i feel that building this coridor would be the same as connecting our SPb suburbs. I wish they connected my home town Kolpino to other suburbs with a road like this. We have improvements too though,- our relatively new Western high-speed diameter is a major help to desperate suburb residents who had been suffocating in jams for decades.:)

Well there have been a few hold ups:)

Auckland's Northern Motorway comes to a halt to allow family of ducks to cross the busy road

It seems all is more or less on track.

Northern corridor improvements progressing swiftly

Reactions: Blues and Val
Aerial footage: Lake Sevan, Tatev, Wings of Tatev, Amberd, Alphabet alley, Saghmosavank, Shaki waterfall, Dilijan.:innocent:

(from Adirondack Mountains | Official Adirondack Region Website ):

The Adirondack Peaks can be anywhere from 1,200 feet tall to well over 5,000 feet tall, and the 46 tallest summits above 4,000 feet are called the High Peaks. Although four peaks were later discovered to measure less than 4,000 feet, they are still considered part of the High Peaks region.
So... why isn't Pluto still considered a planet anymore? Huh?!

:p

Reactions: Brian W and Val
This footage is the best i've seen for now.:flirt:
"Armenia, epic aerial view of mountain peaks". (Music: Levon Minassyan, duduk).
Geghard, Lake Sevan, Gorges D'Areni, Tatev, Meghri.

I thought this was really interesting!
These dogs scare bears away—to protect them
It's a shame these measures are necessary but this seems like the most humane option. I really hope it works well. A couple of years ago, I went picking cloudberries in a Dalarna forest and although a part of me would love to see a bear close up I didn't fancy it for real when the time came!

Bears are a real problem here in Florida. So much development has made their habitats quite small and they turn up in towns all the time raiding the garbage cans. There are now "bear proof" trash cans that do seem to work if people use them. There was a black bear in my apartment complex not long ago. He was caught on the surveillance video! I feel so bad for the poor bears. :(

I'm posting it here because i really think that Randy Rainbow is an outstanding singer. When he's not playing fool, it can be heard distinctively (his education and taste).