Portable washing machine recommendations?

Rosie1

I don't know what to put here.
Reaction score
So, our water has been off for more than a week now. It'll be off at least another week, probably longer. We do have hotel rooms for showering and that kind of thing. They offer a laundry service but we're not real keen on the whole community washing part of it; especially after one of the cleaning ladies was telling us how gross some of the stuff is that people put in them.

I've been wanting a portable washing machine for YEARS and it seems like it's finally the perfect time to get one. I've been looking at the Wonderwash and I'm curious if others have used this one? Or if there was another one that they liked better? Or Perhaps the Wonder Washer?

I have the Wonder Washer or something similar to it. It's noisy and doesn't turn very fast, and the longest you can run it is 15 minutes at a time. If you want it to run longer, you have to reset it every 15 minutes. I got it mainly for lingerie. It's okay otherwise. I've never tried any other type of portable washer. If you're looking for something cheap, get the Wonder Washer.

Reactions: Rosie1