Please help me find the most horrifying chicken abuse video

Ohad

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Vegetarian
My father always says things that piece me off. For example, after I went to a vegan Ian spreading event he said ohad I got fried chickens do you want some? I’m tired of this piece of **** and wanna revenge. I want him to feel as bad as ****(which will not be possible because he got a very efficient ignorant system). If you got good ideas of how I can make him cry, please tell me.

the way I thought about is to send him the most disgusting chicken abuse video on the internet that I can put my hands on. The problem is I didn’t find something like this. Can you find one for me? Thanks a lot! 🙏

Reactions: Hog
Bummer. Someone you're supposed to be able to trust... Is he coming from a place of judgement, or of playfulness, or embarrassment ?

I don't agree with your purpose. And it seems futile anyway.

I wanted to find that one that Candice Bergman narrated but I can't find it.

PETA has a whole bunch of them.

I don't watch these anymore but this might be good.

It's hard to know the intent behind your dads teasing. Have you tried discussing how you feel?
It may be better for you to learn to ignore him. A plan to open his eyes may backfire and that could be far more unpleasant.
1623964757657.png

Reactions: Lou and OptiMist
My father always says things that piece me off. For example, after I went to a vegan Ian spreading event he said ohad I got fried chickens do you want some? I’m tired of this piece of **** and wanna revenge. I want him to feel as bad as ****(which will not be possible because he got a very efficient ignorant system). If you got good ideas of how I can make him cry, please tell me.

the way I thought about is to send him the most disgusting chicken abuse video on the internet that I can put my hands on. The problem is I didn’t find something like this. Can you find one for me? Thanks a lot! 🙏
I'm sorry to hear that there is difficulty between you and your father.

Can I offer some advice? New vegans are sometimes so emotionally-energized that they feel obligated to aggressively promote veganism to everyone around them. In my experience, this is not useful. Pushing people to become vegan, or criticizing them for eating meat, usually won't inspire them to become vegan. People become vegan because they feel positively (not negatively) inspired to do so.

I think it's useful to let people know that you're vegan, but don't criticize or preach. Just enjoy your food. Other people will notice how good your vegan food looks! They will even try vegan food themselves (though they likely won't tell you, because people prefer to make their own decisions).

I became vegan not because someone criticized me, but because I admired someone and I wanted to be like them.

Reactions: Emma JC
I'm sorry to hear that there is difficulty between you and your father.

Can I offer some advice? New vegans are sometimes so emotionally-energized that they feel obligated to aggressively promote veganism to everyone around them. In my experience, this is not useful. Pushing people to become vegan, or criticizing them for eating meat, usually won't inspire them to become vegan. People become vegan because they feel positively (not negatively) inspired to do so.

I think it's useful to let people know that you're vegan, but don't criticize or preach. Just enjoy your food. Other people will notice how good your vegan food looks! They will even try vegan food themselves (though they likely won't tell you, because people prefer to make their own decisions).

I became vegan not because someone criticized me, but because I admired someone and I wanted to be like them.
I’m not a new vegan at all, and he is annoying me more than a year now. Also, his main provocations are about how my food looks. He also claim that vegan food is “chemical stuff”

I’m not a new vegan at all, and he is annoying me more than a year now. Also, his main provocations are about how my food looks. He also claim that vegan food is “chemical stuff”
Seriously? He's criticizing vegan food for being chemical stuff? Does he have any idea what sort of horrible chemicals go into factory farmed animals?

Thank you for explaining. I have more perspective now. Question: Is he annoying in other ways, or just regarding vegan food?

Thank you for explaining. I have more perspective now. Question: Is he annoying in other ways, or just regarding vegan food?
Yes. For example he said before I went to the event:”haven’t you got anything better to do are you serious”? Also in hebrew the word vegan is “tivoni”, like “teva” which means nature. He says that it’s dumb because vegans refuse to eat meat like it was supposed to be in nature, therefore they are acting against nature.

Seriously? He's criticizing vegan food for being chemical stuff? Does he have any idea what sort of horrible chemicals go into factory farmed animals?
I didn’t even consider to mention that because If I said it I know for sure that he will not are at least pretend he don’t believe it.

There is a documentary called Prayer for Compassion. It is all about religion. lots of bible stuff. And a rabbi or two. Not sure if its sill on Prime

Yes. For example he said before I went to the event:”haven’t you got anything better to do are you serious”? Also in hebrew the word vegan is “tivoni”, like “teva” which means nature. He says that it’s dumb because vegans refuse to eat meat like it was supposed to be in nature, therefore they are acting against nature.
The ancient Israelites ate a strongly plant-based diet. Staple foods were bread, cooked grains, and legumes. Meat was only eaten a few times a year, typically during festivals. Dairy foods were eaten, but only seasonally. Fish and wild birds were eaten, if or when available.

Link: Ancient Israelite cuisine - Wikipedia

A modern-day vegan's bowl of lentils and barley would have looked normal at an ancient Israelite meal. In contrast, a person chomping down chicken legs and steak (even if kosher) would have been an unusual sight.

The Holy Bible Numbers 11 (similar passage also found in the Torah), tells the story of the ancient Hebrews tiring of eating only manna (heavenly seed food provided by God during the Hebrews' trek through the desert), and begging to eat meat. God got angry with their lack of faith, and, in disgust, responded by showering them with kilometers of quail birds, a meter deep, all fallen from the sky. The ancient Israelites eagerly gathered up baskets and baskets of quail. But, just as the Israelites were about to eat the quail, God struck them with a great plague.

Numbers 11, Holy Bible:

11 Now the people complained about their hardships in the hearing of the Lord, and when he heard them his anger was aroused. Then fire from the Lord burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp. 2 When the people cried out to Moses, he prayed to the Lord and the fire died down. 3 So that place was called Taberah,[a] because fire from the Lord had burned among them.

Quail From the Lord​

4 The rabble with them began to crave other food, and again the Israelites started wailing and said, “If only we had meat to eat! 5 We remember the fish we ate in Egypt at no cost—also the cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions and garlic. 6 But now we have lost our appetite; we never see anything but this manna!”

7 The manna was like coriander seed and looked like resin. 8 The people went around gathering it, and then ground it in a hand mill or crushed it in a mortar. They cooked it in a pot or made it into loaves. And it tasted like something made with olive oil. 9 When the dew settled on the camp at night, the manna also came down.

10 Moses heard the people of every family wailing at the entrance to their tents. The Lord became exceedingly angry, and Moses was troubled. 11 He asked the Lord, “Why have you brought this trouble on your servant? What have I done to displease you that you put the burden of all these people on me? 12 Did I conceive all these people? Did I give them birth? Why do you tell me to carry them in my arms, as a nurse carries an infant, to the land you promised on oath to their ancestors? 13 Where can I get meat for all these people? They keep wailing to me, ‘Give us meat to eat!’ 14 I cannot carry all these people by myself; the burden is too heavy for me. 15 If this is how you are going to treat me, please go ahead and kill me—if I have found favor in your eyes—and do not let me face my own ruin.”

16 The Lord said to Moses: “Bring me seventy of Israel’s elders who are known to you as leaders and officials among the people. Have them come to the tent of meeting, that they may stand there with you. 17 I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take some of the power of the Spirit that is on you and put it on them. They will share the burden of the people with you so that you will not have to carry it alone.

18 “Tell the people: ‘Consecrate yourselves in preparation for tomorrow, when you will eat meat. The Lord heard you when you wailed, “If only we had meat to eat! We were better off in Egypt!” Now the Lord will give you meat, and you will eat it. 19 You will not eat it for just one day, or two days, or five, ten or twenty days, 20 but for a whole month—until it comes out of your nostrils and you loathe it—because you have rejected the Lord, who is among you, and have wailed before him, saying, “Why did we ever leave Egypt?”’”

21 But Moses said, “Here I am among six hundred thousand men on foot, and you say, ‘I will give them meat to eat for a whole month!’ 22 Would they have enough if flocks and herds were slaughtered for them? Would they have enough if all the fish in the sea were caught for them?”

23 The Lord answered Moses, “Is the Lord’s arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you.”

24 So Moses went out and told the people what the Lord had said. He brought together seventy of their elders and had them stand around the tent. 25 Then the Lord came down in the cloud and spoke with him, and he took some of the power of the Spirit that was on him and put it on the seventy elders. When the Spirit rested on them, they prophesied—but did not do so again.

26 However, two men, whose names were Eldad and Medad, had remained in the camp. They were listed among the elders, but did not go out to the tent. Yet the Spirit also rested on them, and they prophesied in the camp. 27 A young man ran and told Moses, “Eldad and Medad are prophesying in the camp.”

28 Joshua son of Nun, who had been Moses’ aide since youth, spoke up and said, “Moses, my lord, stop them!”

29 But Moses replied, “Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them!” 30 Then Moses and the elders of Israel returned to the camp.

31 Now a wind went out from the Lord and drove quail in from the sea. It scattered them up to two cubits[b] deep all around the camp, as far as a day’s walk in any direction. 32 All that day and night and all the next day the people went out and gathered quail. No one gathered less than ten homers.[c] Then they spread them out all around the camp. 33 But while the meat was still between their teeth and before it could be consumed, the anger of the Lord burned against the people, and he struck them with a severe plague. 34 Therefore the place was named Kibroth Hattaavah,[d] because there they buried the people who had craved other food.

Last edited:

My dad said things like this because he thought it was all in good fun. Always ignore the comments and it takes the fun out of it. He might eat more just to spite you for sending the video. Don't think the shock stuff is worth it.

Reactions: David3
The ancient Israelites ate a strongly plant-based diet. Staple foods were bread, cooked grains, and legumes. Meat was only eaten a few times a year, typically during festivals. Dairy foods were eaten, but only seasonally. Fish and wild birds were eaten, if or when available.

Link: Ancient Israelite cuisine - Wikipedia

A modern-day vegan's bowl of lentils and barley would have looked normal at an ancient Israelite meal. In contrast, a person chomping down chicken legs and steak (even if kosher) would have been an unusual sight.

The Holy Bible Numbers 11 (similar passage also found in the Torah), tells the story of the ancient Hebrews tiring of eating only manna (heavenly seed food provided by God during the Hebrews' trek through the desert), and begging to eat meat. God got angry with their lack of faith, and, in disgust, responded by showering them with kilometers of quail birds, a meter deep, all fallen from the sky. The ancient Israelites eagerly gathered up baskets and baskets of quail. But, just as the Israelites were about to eat the quail, God struck them with a great plague.

Numbers 11, Holy Bible:

11 Now the people complained about their hardships in the hearing of the Lord, and when he heard them his anger was aroused. Then fire from the Lord burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp. 2 When the people cried out to Moses, he prayed to the Lord and the fire died down. 3 So that place was called Taberah,[a] because fire from the Lord had burned among them.

Quail From the Lord​

4 The rabble with them began to crave other food, and again the Israelites started wailing and said, “If only we had meat to eat! 5 We remember the fish we ate in Egypt at no cost—also the cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions and garlic. 6 But now we have lost our appetite; we never see anything but this manna!”

7 The manna was like coriander seed and looked like resin. 8 The people went around gathering it, and then ground it in a hand mill or crushed it in a mortar. They cooked it in a pot or made it into loaves. And it tasted like something made with olive oil. 9 When the dew settled on the camp at night, the manna also came down.

10 Moses heard the people of every family wailing at the entrance to their tents. The Lord became exceedingly angry, and Moses was troubled. 11 He asked the Lord, “Why have you brought this trouble on your servant? What have I done to displease you that you put the burden of all these people on me? 12 Did I conceive all these people? Did I give them birth? Why do you tell me to carry them in my arms, as a nurse carries an infant, to the land you promised on oath to their ancestors? 13 Where can I get meat for all these people? They keep wailing to me, ‘Give us meat to eat!’ 14 I cannot carry all these people by myself; the burden is too heavy for me. 15 If this is how you are going to treat me, please go ahead and kill me—if I have found favor in your eyes—and do not let me face my own ruin.”

16 The Lord said to Moses: “Bring me seventy of Israel’s elders who are known to you as leaders and officials among the people. Have them come to the tent of meeting, that they may stand there with you. 17 I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take some of the power of the Spirit that is on you and put it on them. They will share the burden of the people with you so that you will not have to carry it alone.

18 “Tell the people: ‘Consecrate yourselves in preparation for tomorrow, when you will eat meat. The Lord heard you when you wailed, “If only we had meat to eat! We were better off in Egypt!” Now the Lord will give you meat, and you will eat it. 19 You will not eat it for just one day, or two days, or five, ten or twenty days, 20 but for a whole month—until it comes out of your nostrils and you loathe it—because you have rejected the Lord, who is among you, and have wailed before him, saying, “Why did we ever leave Egypt?”’”

21 But Moses said, “Here I am among six hundred thousand men on foot, and you say, ‘I will give them meat to eat for a whole month!’ 22 Would they have enough if flocks and herds were slaughtered for them? Would they have enough if all the fish in the sea were caught for them?”

23 The Lord answered Moses, “Is the Lord’s arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you.”

24 So Moses went out and told the people what the Lord had said. He brought together seventy of their elders and had them stand around the tent. 25 Then the Lord came down in the cloud and spoke with him, and he took some of the power of the Spirit that was on him and put it on the seventy elders. When the Spirit rested on them, they prophesied—but did not do so again.

26 However, two men, whose names were Eldad and Medad, had remained in the camp. They were listed among the elders, but did not go out to the tent. Yet the Spirit also rested on them, and they prophesied in the camp. 27 A young man ran and told Moses, “Eldad and Medad are prophesying in the camp.”

28 Joshua son of Nun, who had been Moses’ aide since youth, spoke up and said, “Moses, my lord, stop them!”

29 But Moses replied, “Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them!” 30 Then Moses and the elders of Israel returned to the camp.

31 Now a wind went out from the Lord and drove quail in from the sea. It scattered them up to two cubits[b] deep all around the camp, as far as a day’s walk in any direction. 32 All that day and night and all the next day the people went out and gathered quail. No one gathered less than ten homers.[c] Then they spread them out all around the camp. 33 But while the meat was still between their teeth and before it could be consumed, the anger of the Lord burned against the people, and he struck them with a severe plague. 34 Therefore the place was named Kibroth Hattaavah,[d] because there they buried the people who had craved other food.
Don't forget all the scripture about how Moses and the Jews were always going towards the land of milk and honey 🤣 All of this stuff was brainwashed into us as a kid

For most people, you could show them the most cruel video of animal slaughter, then be heart broken over the fact that they don't care one bit because if they cared, then they'd have to change... and they don't want that. So it's easier not to care. It's easier for them to say that's how it is, it's the circle of life.