Pizza Hut UK

I had Pizza Hut earlier, they have a deal and it's buy one get one free for deliveries on Tuesdays. Mmm, I have leftovers for my breakfast tomorrow.:drool:

So yesterday I had a pan, BBQ base pizza (cheese-less of course) with onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, pineapple and jalapenos with wedges (I couldn't help myself) and lots of sweet chilli sauce. It was delicious!

Although I was meant to bring my leftovers to work for breakfast and forgot :eek::(

I need to stop ordering Pizza Hut.

Did someone say asda create your own pizzas are vegan?? Xxx
Yesssss it was me.
Theyll look at you like youre mad when you ask for no cheese....I havent tried it yet but you might be able to guilt an extra topping to replace the cheese..its worth a go.

ETA-oops...Sorry Gemma didnt see youd replied!

From Asda? You can get 2 teninch for £4 making them £2 each.
Not sure how much the 14inch are.

I like stonebake base, with tomato sauce, pineapple, peppers, mushrooms and sweetcorn. Garlic oil...sorted.

You all have weird tastes in pizza.

I mean, sweet chili sauce, corn or pineapple?

Pineapple is that amazing fruit that works on pizza. I mean can you imagine apple or pear or lychees on a pizza with garlic and mushrooms? Nuh uh!

Reactions: ledboots
From Asda? You can get 2 teninch for £4 making them £2 each.
Not sure how much the 14inch are.

I like stonebake base, with tomato sauce, pineapple, peppers, mushrooms and sweetcorn. Garlic oil...sorted.

This was a bargain! And so tasty!
I had stonebake base, tomato sauce, peppers, onions, jalapeños, mushrooms and sweet corn (he let me have an extra because of the lack of cheese...though he did question it...repeatedly lol), then had garlic oil drizzled on it. Bought a tin of sliced black olives and put those on too!
It's 1.30am and I'm having the second one now as I'm trying to stay up all night lol xxx

Pizza Hut here doesn't do deliveries. :sob:

Neither does the one where I live, but as Dominos' bases contain milk if we ever order pizza we make the 25 minute round trip to get it from Pizza Hut and its worth it!

The place I live during the week has a Pizza Hut that delivers and they always give me about 50 vouchers a month! So of course I have to order it at least once a month just to get through some of the pile of vouchers :p.

Hi
I make my own pizza. Just try to find a Good vegan mozarella cheese to replace the cow cheese.
Take a look at the recipe here