Pizza Hut UK

CrazyCatLady

Forum Legend
Reaction score
It's usually different in the US, so the people you saw talking about the Italian base might have been American. From that allergy list yep, the pan is vegan but the Italian is not. Hope you enjoy your pizza!

Can you ask for no cheese from Pizza hut?
Good to know vegan places I can suggest when I go out with my friends/family...

I just hope the delivery pizzas are the same as the in store ones. Sounds silly to think they wouldn't be but their nutritional values are different...not sure if that's just because of the size though xxx

So far I've found pizza hut (pan based), and pizza express (all pizzas) are good to go. Las Iguanas is another place I go with friends and they have a completely separate veg*n menu...though not much vegan but still...options! xxx

Yeah I always gets that in Asda...but its good to know where I can eat if Im out where my picky friends can eat too. Who knew Omnis had it so hard...:rofl:

Usually, if you have no cheese they'll stick on extra veggies too - the veggie supreme with no cheese is so tasty. And if you're eating in, you get free unlimited salad too. It's one of the better places to go with omni friends :)

This is excellent, my imagination has never stretched as far as to think of a pizza WITHOUT the cheese :eek:

And their BBQ sauce is vegan too mmmmm :drool:

Oh gosh, ordering take away online is like a moth to a flame with me. I can't help myself, the one thing that stops me ordering take away regularly is that I have to phone up which I hate doing... :)