Pictures of Your Animal Family

He looks great, SB! Nice job on taking such good care of him. :smitten:

View attachment 11293
Theo chilling next to me on the couch. Blankets are there so he won't claw, lol. I adore my little love bug!
Such a sweetie! I have sheets and blankets strewn all over my house to protect the furniture. If I had decent vacuum I might not mind the cat hair so much so the coverings help a lot. A quick spin in the dryer with a dryer sheet removes most of the hair before washing.

It works amazingly well for me. It eliminates the "pilling", or little fur balls, attaching to certain fabrics,which usually happens if I wash something with lots of cat hair on it. It seems like when the cat hair gets wet, instead of it just washing away it clumps up into tiny little balls and sticks to the blankets.

And I can't throw out the brown paper, either, because they love the crunchy sound it makes when they jump all over it.
My Blake LOVES things that crinkle. Some of his favorite toys are crinkly foil balls, mice with a crinkly layer inside and this cloth bag cat toy called a crinkle sack he can crawl into, knead, chew and nest in to his heart's content.

I always have empty boxes lying around. Theo LOVES to play in them, and he, too, loves the crinkly paper. He loves brown paper bags, jumping on them, in them and ripping them to shreds. :D

I dont have any of my own pictures to share, but I used to have a dog that looked like this when I was a kid.

bRwvu16.jpg

<3