Animal Advocacy PETA begins bashing Pokemon

Just played the game, and I actually kinda liked it :oops: They made some pretty funny references.

The game can be as good or as bad as they program it to be. I enjoyed Super Chick Sisters but only because I was really bored. It's just pissing me off that they continue to do these things and expect people to take them seriously. Couldn't they maybe put the energy they spent on this into helping animals instead of advocating for virtual animals who don't exist and don't even suffer in their own canon world?

Reactions: Limes
Looking at the game on the website, I didn't see a protest against pokemon - I see them using pokemon as an analogy for real-world animal cruelty.

I like the concept of the game, I find it funny. I always teased my brother about this aspect of Pokemon when he was a fan.

If I thought they were actually protesting Pokemon I would call that foolish, but it's just a flash game.

PETA lost me when they wanted me to send an email to the President requesting that he not kill files (after he was videotaped swatting at one buzzing in his face.)

They could pick their battles a little better, for f's sake.
I don't blame him...if there was a file buzzing in my face I'd probably swat it too :p

...sorry, that was really bad :p

I don't blame him...if there was a file buzzing in my face I'd probably swat it too :p

...sorry, that was really bad :p

No! That is exactly my point. I love insects and all too - but hell ya. Is it a wise expense of energy to insist that people not swat flies? That is not where I'd draw a line in the sand is all.

This is just idiotic lol Pokemon aren't sentient beings, wtf.
That's kinda like bashing Grand Theft Auto because you kill people. I love driving into the sidewalks and killing tons and tons of people. Only in the video games though, I wouldn't be able to do that in real life.
If Ash's Pikachu really wanted to be free, he could just walk away. Nothing is stopping him.

This is just idiotic lol Pokemon aren't sentient beings, wtf.
That's kinda like bashing Grand Theft Auto because you kill people. I love driving into the sidewalks and killing tons and tons of people. Only in the video games though, I wouldn't be able to do that in real life.
If Ash's Pikachu really wanted to be free, he could just walk away. Nothing is stopping him.

Yeah, and if you don't believe it, the first few episodes are proof enough. Pikachu is a stubborn little *******.

Pokemon did teach kids compassion! The pokemon were treated equally by ash and his friends, and anytime others mistreated, or exploited pokemon they got served!
PETA really angers me. So many silly stunts that only backfire, because they don't deserve respect.
It's like there's two different PETA's

Reactions: Danielle
Got Pokemon black 2 on October 7th ^^ Loving the graphics so far
I wanna start watching more episodes :3

Got Pokemon black 2 on October 7th ^^ Loving the graphics so far
I wanna start watching more episodes :3

Are the new B/W games worth it? I haven't yet completed the first in the series, and now that I want to I can't find it. I don't usually beat Pokemon games, I like to follow my own path with them, but it's nice sometimes.