Peganism

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
HA!
I called it. Last month I was busy dissing the Keto diet. Someone had tried to combine Keto and Veganism. And i threw out that it wouldn't be too long before someone combined Paleo and Veganism. (BTW, IMHO Keto and Paleo are the two stupidest diets. It's probably only a matter of time before someone combines them.)

And here it has happened. They even have a cute shippers name. Peganism.

Here is an article on it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...7b05d5bed90_story.html?utm_term=.7043cf1fc0e0

Now, I have a fun little challenge for us. In your opinion, what is the stupidest or least healthy or most difficult goal of Peganism. Pegan jokes are welcome. Everyone gets to thumb up and award winners as they see fit.

I'll hang back a bit before I make my suggestions. I want to give you guys a head start.

I don't really have anything funny to add, sorry. I am not sure how peganism is a combo of vegan and paleo as it includes fish and meats and butter etc. At least it does in the article?

Emma JC

From the article, it's like half and half or something. They said 75% of the food you eat is vegetables and fruits.

Reactions: betiPT
Im finding that the stupidest thing about all of these diets is just that they exist! Everyone is so obsessed with dieting that they forget to *live.* People seem to only care about what the scale says and how they look, but no one (ok, *few* ) seems to care about bring healthy and alive. It's so tiresome, because the answer is SO simple, yet everyone wants to complicate things. It makes my head spin.

Pegan is Paleo with more fruit and vegetable intake. Vegan means no animals and abstaining from using animals entirely. It reminds me of the E meme. The whole joke of the meme is that it doesn’t make since and it’s funny because it’s so meaningless. Let’s mix paleo with veganism and we will call it Pegan. Mixing veganism with a system that contradicts its own system is flawed.

How about Valeo? Vegan with no processed foods, sugar, salt, and oil? Oh, wait. That's WFPB, Nevermind

• Haha
Reactions: hopeful