How much water do you drink?

According to the NHS live Well/Eat Well they say 6-8 glasses which include coffee and tea. That would amount to
approx. 1 1/2-2 litres per day. That would also be roughly the amount that I drink depending on the weather, physical activity and the kind of food that I eat.

1631178193635.png

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
According to the NHS live Well/Eat Well they say 6-8 glasses which include coffee and tea. That would amount to
approx. 1 1/2-2 litres per day. That would also be roughly the amount that I drink depending on the weather, physical activity and the kind of food that I eat.

View attachment 25720
If I count coffee and tea, I'd add a couple of more to my total. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
on Tuesday night, Coast to Coast AM had a guest, Gina Bria, on for two hours and she is a 'hydration' expert - it was fascinating and so I am attaching her website here Guide on How to Be Hydrated - EAT Nature’s Water - Hydration Foundation

she was very clear that drinking 8 glasses of water (or more) per day is not as hydrating as one might think because the water goes right through if it is not associated with fibre, minerals, etc

she told a story of how her mother was in a nursing home and was very dehydrated as most older people are not capable of picking up the cups of water that they leave by their bedside - so she asked the staff to mix chia seeds in with her orange juice, which they did, and the results were amazing - as we all know chia seeds collect the water and that way it is slowly released on the way through the body - the foods we eat are just as important, if not more important, than the amount of water we drink... potatoes, water melon, squash, cucumbers, strawberries.... the list of the top ten fruits and veggies are on the page that I link above - smoothies ROCK!!

if anyone is a member of coast to coast and can listen to her, it is worth the time (just skip the news at the beginning) and it is worth the time to to read her website

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Informative
Reactions: bEt, KLS52 and Lou