LauraV

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
  2. Vegetarian
Hi I am new to using a forum so I was just curious if anyone had any tips or can explain how it works!
Thank you in advance!

Hi there.

Looks like you're using it right.

One thing to remember about forums is, they are pretty much forever, or for at least your lifetime. I have posts on forums
' from as early as the 90's that can still be found with the right tools and certain specific knowledge. So be mindful of what
kinds of things you post. Certain businesses and sometimes individuals routinely dig to find out who you are, either for marketing
purposes or individuals for their own purposes - so be mindful of this. Getting to know people on forums can sometimes lead
to a feeling of being part of a cozy group, but unless it's a private forum, it can be read by anyone in the world with
an internet connection.

Reactions: LauraV
Hi there.

Looks like you're using it right.

One thing to remember about forums is, they are pretty much forever, or for at least your lifetime. I have posts on forums
' from as early as the 90's that can still be found with the right tools and certain specific knowledge. So be mindful of what
kinds of things you post. Certain businesses and sometimes individuals routinely dig to find out who you are, either for marketing
purposes or individuals for their own purposes - so be mindful of this. Getting to know people on forums can sometimes lead
to a feeling of being part of a cozy group, but unless it's a private forum, it can be read by anyone in the world with
an internet connection.
Thank you that is good to know ! Thanks for the reply