New vegan youtube channel

Vegan Uprise

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I made a YouTube channel to show people the horrors of the animal products industry to turn people vegan
The Channel Name is 'The Vegan Uprise' I already have over 40 subs and i am slowly getting more :)

Since I'm already vegan, I don't think I will watch any of your videos. That stuff is mostly too upsetting for me to watch. Just thinking about them is what made me go vegan.

I guess the big question is how do you get non-vegans to watch them. Well, I suppose vegans can recommend them to their friends. But short of Clockwork Orange style I don't know how to get people to watch disturbing images. Then again I think some people actually watched Earthlings. I couldn't.

Or maybe you have one or two that you think an "already vegan" should watch. If so please direct them to me.

Now you have 42 subscribers and for people's clicking convenience, here is the link to your Home.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebLFWZ7DrzpsRKHVNWIQQA

Since I'm already vegan, I don't think I will watch any of your videos. That stuff is mostly too upsetting for me to watch. Just thinking about them is what made me go vegan.

I guess the big question is how do you get non-vegans to watch them. Well, I suppose vegans can recommend them to their friends. But short of Clockwork Orange style I don't know how to get people to watch disturbing images. Then again I think some people actually watched Earthlings. I couldn't.

Or maybe you have one or two that you think an "already vegan" should watch. If so please direct them to me.

Now you have 42 subscribers and for people's clicking convenience, here is the link to your Home.

I do sometimes get non-vegan checking out my channel, but a lot of them are trolls, but one person has commented about how they had no idea to how bad slaughterhouses are after seeing my videos so I guess there are non vegans who are watching my videos. But I guess if my channel gets more subs more people will end up seeing the videos

Don't mean to impose... but this post classes as an advertisement surely?

There's a section to promote your YouTube channel.

sorry i didn't know i'm new to this forum

Hey, don't worry... I'm new too.

I just read the message that comes up when you join as IU was going to make a post but I'm waiting for the 48 hours to pass by.

Keep fighting the good fight though :)

• Haha
Reactions: J.E. Langdon
Hey, don't worry... I'm new too.

I just read the message that comes up when you join as IU was going to make a post but I'm waiting for the 48 hours to pass by.

Keep fighting the good fight though :)
thanks

You are both welcome to the forum. There's no rules saying you can't promote your vegan Youtube channel. It's not advertising, since no product is being sold. We do have a section for advertising, but this thread is fine here in General.

To clarify your confusion: "You have one thread per advertisement - therefore if you are advertising a YouTube channel, or something similar, you may not advertise individually for each upload but must use the same thread"

That simply means that you don't promote your Youtube channel in multiple places. Any further plugs or related Youtube videos from that channel would have to stay in this thread. Do you understand what I mean? I just mean any related videos the OP posts/uploads will have to remain in this thread. That's all that rule means. Hope that clears things up for you.

To clarify your confusion: "You have one thread per advertisement - therefore if you are advertising a YouTube channel, or something similar, you may not advertise individually for each upload but must use the same thread"

That simply means that you don't promote your Youtube channel in multiple places. Any further plugs or related Youtube videos from that channel would have to stay in this thread. Do you understand what I mean? I just mean any related videos the OP posts/uploads will have to remain in this thread. That's all that rule means. Hope that clears things up for you.

thank you, that clears things up